Reviews for G O N E
Carri007 chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
This is a really good story; I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it. I'm just bummed that you haven't updated it in so long :( Are you planning to continue eventually?
Chocopipe chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
It's almost 3 yrs nowww. Where's the next chapter? Please update pleeeaaaase! I've been waiting for soooooo long. I know college is hard work but could you at least give me some kind of ending? Looking forward to next chapter! I really like your plot about the clans and contractors. It's interesting how this story could develop.
crystal3604 chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Wait... WHYYY ... C'mon make some wierd ending or something.. If this story doesn't end , I'm going make up some fantasy for this.. Like natsu gets lissana pregnant lucy cries and kills herself..
And when I saw uneek f/m i immediately thought of leeks...haha... You don't get it do you? Google hatsune miku
Pleaseeee update something...
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I've read Eon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
"She wasn't surprised that he had figured out what was going on and why she was there"

When I read that particular line, all I could think about was : of course she wasn't, there are so much fanfics following this same plot that he got used to it...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
No new chapter... after its already been more than two weeks! U liar... trying to bring my hopes up ;( Pls update its been a LONG time :((((
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Two weeks passed. Where is the next chapter?
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
HARRY POTTER IS IMMORTAL! ALL OF YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT! HARRY POTTER WILL LIVE FOREVER, I'LL READ IT TO MY CHILDREN, AND THEY WILL READ IT TO THEIR CHILDREN! ALL TRUE HARRY POTTER FANS AND FOLLOWERS WILL REMEMBER THAT THE ALL MIGHTY TRIO IS IMMORTAL!

But other then that this chappy is amazing!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
EON is not primarally for boys! The main chara is a GIRL! EONA? So IT is really for everyone.

So wait.. Who is Lucy? Is she one of the council or is she just like a scholar learning about the whole thing?

Also have you read EONA? The next book? It is amazing!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Don't tell me that Lucy is one of those "Contractors?"
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
pleasee update n pleasee make natsu jealouss too
AiManga too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
I've been reading this story for three hours now, until I came upon the author's note. I'm half-studying half-reading, got caught twice. Well, good to know, but I don't think the KanoXMai idea would work. One element of story-writing is the element of surprise. OCXOC is so predicted that the elenent of surprise is missing. But don't put any effort into a GrayXMai story cause that would break Juvia's heart, and the story will be more focused on Gray and Juvia's relationship that the original NaLu is missing. So, try to put in more FTXOC moments. It'll help.

AiManga out! Peace out, yo!
FF8cerberus chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Honestly, I feel for Natsu. She's tearing his heart apart and she doesn't know it. He should break it off with Lisanna, if he hasn't already. He needs to confront his emotions and decide how he'll try to get her back as at least friends. I have a feeling that before they can reconcile it may be too late and one of them will be lost, leaving the other with nothing but regret. Update soon, please.
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow! What a way to start. Wonder what happens next?
BunchOfShananigans chapter 1 . 12/11/2011