Reviews for The Newbie & The Hottie
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
ahh need sequel
BlackWingedAngel26 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
wow that was really good! love it. :D
Fab Phantom chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
This is a really great story though sam doesn't act like herself most of the time. But i really love ur OC!
Wish Writer chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Loved it! The whole story is full of massive win!

absol-girl
AGB chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I have read a few chapters and I'm sorry to say that I have to quit. I realize that we might use a lot of contractions when we talk, but it is considered improper grammar to write that many. Sorry, I know that you're not from the U.S. but when I see stories with this many errors I typically start to think that the authors should not be writing. That does not apply to you, but I still can't read this. Sorry.
golden phantom of awsomeness chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
in the US we start high school at 13, 14 or 15(it depends on your birthday)as freshmen. you graduate at like 18 17 or 19 as a senior. i cant exactly explain why, its just how it is :/

strawberry blond is blond with a red taint to it

middle names depend on the parent. they can name u after something or just make it up. it doesnt matter
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Hey, me again :) really loved the story! It was filled

with humour, romance & of course the inevitable ghost fighting that surrounds danny phantom/fenton's life xD well done!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Hi it's my very first time reviewing..long time fanfic reader..

Although I don't think thatwas necessary to tell

you. Anyways, I really like this story so far :D especially this chapter. It's filled with humour & normal teenage teasing & all that.. xD
OnFireGeek chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
i love TUCKER!
OnFireGeek chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
omigosh. tucker was PERFECT!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
hahahaha cool story!
EmberMclain13 chapter 14 . 4/5/2011
oooo that was so good! cant wait for the sequel!
EmberMclain13 chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
*grins* i like mushy, corny endings. keep up the good work.
EmberMclain13 chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
*is daydreaming of danny in this situation* *snaps out of it as my clone, Amber (how I hate vlad...) sanps her fingers to get my attetnion*

huh? what? oh yeah, great so far!
EmberMclain13 chapter 11 . 4/5/2011