Reviews for Here I Am
Mi-chan Kizanami chapter 14 . 11/17/2016
I don't remember if I comments on this already or not
but I will Comment again
this is the most beautiful dimensions swap usuk I ever read
there are so many moment I love in this fic
this story make me cry a lot, because it's so obvious that england is very much in love to America but he had been hurt far too much that he end up building such a high wall around himself.
and America isn't quite realized his own feeling until he met Arthur but it's heartbroken how he love to listen to Arthur's story simply because he wish that could have been him and england.
I love how at the end england had pretty much said that he's always 'see' America and Also how America Think that england's smile is beautiful that part is so beautifully done.
this is such a beautiful read
Polly Little chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.
CodeVassie chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
This story was so great! I loved how it ended with the smiles! And I also loved that you included the little oneshot of Alfred and Arthur's college days; it was so cute! Thank you for an awesome fic!
Dangara2610 chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
Hi there! I just wanted to say that you did an awesome job on this fic!, the points you touched were really interesting and (in my point of view) I didn't know what to spect to be next, so, it was unpredictable for me, thanks for sharing it with us, Greetings, God may bless you nvn
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
Gawwwwww so adorable! Although I do have to agree with Alfred that skinny dipping is wayyyyy better than doing research. I really hope that America and England work out. I mean, all the Americas deserve all the England's in my opinion. I ship other things too and I don't bash other pairings, but usuk is my otp and have been dear to my heart for a long while. If you do actually get around to this I recommend fixing the typos, there were quite a few. But overall, nicely done.
Stay.Lit.Hon chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
OMG this is fantastic! I love this! 3
clokinz chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
OH I LOVE THIS! KEEPING IT! 3
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 14 . 11/7/2015
You know, I read a doujinshi with a similar plot. It's called "Parallel Mix' and it is way funnier and light-hearted than this one, so I was expecting something like an extended version of that doujinshi...
The story is cute! Really! And at points put me to tears thinking of how sad Al and Arttie are to be with someone who looks so like their lover yet personality is completely opposite.
There are typos here and there and a bit OOC sometimes. Like England doesn't really hate America, he even said so himself in the anime when he almost died because of stupid Scotland... America isn't suppose to be so bitter towards England too, he teases him a lot, yeah, but not throwing insults so harshly so frequently.
I was expecting more usuk moment after everything finally went back to normal, since they are the ones with a relationship in serious need of fixing and not Alfred and Arthur. I was wondering how will they finally just admit that they like each other but because of all the bullshits they went through they begin to not love anymore... It's such a sad story, OMG... T.T
The other countries were more useless than I thought... Not even making an appearance anywhere after the first few chpt...
The story is very nice! Really shows the difference in the countries' personalities and their humans'. All and all, the story is great and it had been so long since I last read an IC usuk fanfic! Thank you so much!
Yukito Uchiha chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
OMG this story was like totally awesome! Beautiful from the start till the end 3
Solstix chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
This whole story was fantastic. Good on you!
BlueberryKittenLover chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
This story was brilliantly written. Definitely going on favourites.
Mimizuku9 chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
This has to be the sweetest and most emotional USUK fanfic I have ever read! I think you did an amazing job with showing the slight - but noticeable - differences between England and America and their human counterparts. I also really enjoyed how you didn't ignore the effect of being a nation on things like love and holding grudges. There were moments in this fic that broke my heart! But I'm really glad for the ending, absolutely amazing! 3
Morgan Groen chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
Hello! I wanted to write 1 review for the whole story and here it is!
First I would like to say that I really enjoyed this story! I'm also really happy you finished it!
I really like your interpretation of Alfred and America and England and Arthur as different people, but from deep down the same.
I love the message that both parties learned from the switch. I also love how Arthur's and Alfred's love was so strong and pure, and how complicated it was for England and America but how in the end you can see the beginning of something wonderful for those two. That really melted my heart. :)
I appreciate how you did not make them cheat on each other, but did feel a strong friendship for the other person. I'm still really curious what caused the switch in the first place and would have liked the see more explaining from America to Arthur. As I felt that while England kind of got a grip on Alfred's world, but I felt like Arthur did not completely got the concept of the other world. I loved how you made America's and England's world a bit darker, there were still concepts like friendship, fun and love, but you felt like in that world being a country meant sacrificing a lot of that.
I LOVED how you implied that Kiku and Japan may know each other! That made me scream with joy. xD I loved the goodbye that America and Arthur had. And it made me sad how Alfred and England never really said goodbye, but it had to be done, not everything can be all perfect happy and magical and stuff, it was the right choice.
I also love what America learnt from this switch especially! I felt like he would grow as a character and that made me very happy! :)
This story was overall great! I enjoyed it immensely and I may have cried a little at the end. :$ Well I actually cried a lot, of joy. xD I definitely loved the last sentence of America that made me a emotional wreck.
Thank you very much! Have a wonderful day and stay awesome! :)
TossT chapter 14 . 6/11/2015
I liked this story even though it was a bit stereotypical and the ending was a bit predictable. I guess I really enjoyed it because eventhough I knew what was going to happen next, I felt a sad twinge in my heart that suggests that the story could be presented as emotional. I hope you wirte more fics.
-Bluesoda12 out. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
This fic is so beautiful! It's soo sad TTTT and sweet at the same time!