Reviews for Web Of Steel
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 9/10
Sometimes, the easiest way to find a story's direction is to look at your cast of characters and ask yourself what their next respective moves are. From what you've set up here, it looks like you've got plot hooks including but not limited to "Barb investigates Peter" (and discovers what?), Batman and the Question investigate Osborn/Oscorp/etc. (and what do they learn?), Spidey may or may not try and break into Oscorp again to retrieve some of the various kinds of Kryptonite for Reed to analyze (the results of which would be shown later on), and Kara's said that she's going to call Clark and tell him about the ongoing situation (which should be an... interesting... conversation).
highlander348 chapter 2 . 9/10
I wonder how much stronger Kara is compared to Peter? I know she is not as strong as her cousin I believe.
7thManiac chapter 2 . 9/9
Glad this was updated, wouldn't have found it otherwise.
good work i liked it! it was funny! hope that we see it updated soon! along with some other stories!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 9/9
Very nice job on the new story, I hope to read more soon.

-The next morning; Peter: "Kara, what are the chances you got pregnant after that session?"
savvy001 chapter 2 . 9/9
Probably traces of black Kryptonite residue got mixed in micro specs of Symbiote around the Oscorps Lab. (Past studies) Can't see it, but could be a possibility of Kara's hormones going berserk mode on Peter. Peter was a former symbiote victim~
CrazeeistheBest chapter 2 . 9/8
Heh. I just...have no idea what to say. This story is really, really funny. I hope you keep writing it.
Starkiller93 chapter 2 . 9/8
I get it. When it comes to writer's block, the struggle is real. Still, great chapter. I like how Reed is so chill about having his lab be occupied by two horny young adults. So is it just Osborn pulling the strings or are we going to see a Goblin/Lex team up? I could totally see Luthor coming in and giving him some insight on what each colored Kryptonite does.
Bucio chapter 2 . 9/8
It was not bad and it was entertaining and different but good (and your warned there would be a reason for it to be M-rated) , with Peter being smart enough to realize that something was not right (and it was cooperating or cause huge trauma for him and Kara when she react ) , despite spending an amazing date with Kara, and when he realize he was right, reassuring and helping her to discover what happened.

Although it would be interesting to recall the date, but from the point of view of Kara (perhaps when talking to Barbara calmer )

It is good to see different things combine to create the story (and not only canon) , and what could follow after , if I may suggest :

First, it would see the reaction of Bruce to learn it, considering the seriousness of the situation, increasing to think about the reaction of Clark (Bruce : " oh shit!" ), to knowing what happened to her cousin, mainly kill, who abused her (though she was the attacker) and investigating what kind of Kryptonite caused that, to prevent it from happening to Clark, although in his case I imagine him as Kal (Clark with Red Kryptonite ) from Smallville

Second, it would be with him and Question, investigating Norman Osborn; and finding things about him that put him at the same level or worse than Lex Luthor, while Kara and Peter, after spending time with FF, with Johnny being jealous of Peter (and Sue, giving them discreetly thanks for giving time to her husband to be with his family, which would made blush Peter and Kara, to remembering as they did it) and perhaps Peter, taking Kara to meet his aunt May, then meet with Barbara, who would interrogate Peter, about she has found about him, which could angering Kara for that her friend did, while Peter, seeing no other option, for the sake of Kara, telling them his reasoning of what would have happened if he had resisted Kara and the trauma (for him and Kara) that would have caused and also of why he is Spiderman, giving them a better idea of the person who is Peter (in a good way)

And perhaps then , now see the reaction of Clark with Kara having Question and Bruce with her, to explain things (and prevent Clark do something crazy ) , then be the turn of Peter , to meet the Kents (and Louise if she was the girlfriend or wife of Clark) ; while Norman move ahead with plans to create something with the Kryptonite to destroy Peter ( perhaps a version of goblin serum to give him powers similar to Superman , or a mutation between the Goblin from Ultimate , and Doomsday )

Good luck.
josephguy217 chapter 2 . 9/8
Awesome chapter keep it up
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 9/8
About time! o
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great work on this chapter.
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Not bad. But, out of curiosity, will there be any..."M Rated scenes"...in the future?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I want moar plezz
Twistnet chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love this more please please please please I will die without it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »