Reviews for Web Of Steel
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great work on this chapter.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Not bad. But, out of curiosity, will there be any..."M Rated scenes"...in the future?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I want moar plezz
Twistnet chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love this more please please please please I will die without it.
Scrap333 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I like this so far. Not many people would pair these two. It's actually a good pairing. Are you doing this in the Amalgam universe? Or something different? Also when's the lemon? Chapter 2, or chapter 3?
aspiringactor chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
are you planning on continuing this story? Or would you be open to the idea of someone adopting it?
telescope chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
i realy think someone should rewrite this story or make there own spin of because it was a great idea that died to young. by the way love this story!
Jedi101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Very nice chapter shame you never update. I think a lot of your one shot stories are great but the ones with multiple chapter are way better shame that so many are never finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
CONTINUE
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Kara and Peter? Hm, that could work out pretty well...ah, who'm I kidding. Peter and the Kents have horrible track records because of their obsessions with their respective duties. Huh, actually, when I look at it from that angle, things start looking up.

Getting involved with a Kent means getting caught up with their rogues, and a lot of them are from weight classes noticeably above Peter's. Which really isn't something new for him. Should be fun, in a crashing-rollercoaster way.

I do not relish learning what Norman is going to do with his new toys. i still want to know, of course. I just don't like thinking about what that psycho could do with krypyonite and a new super-metal.

Keep up the great work!
ashbringer36 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nothing needs to be said... this story was epic... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (keeps saying please for 30 minutes) please update this story!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Update soon.
Tom Palin chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Perhaps Norman Osborn will lose his hair, it happened to Lex after all after playing with Kryptonite. Green Kryptonite won't do much to Spiderman, he is already a mutant after all by getting bitten by a radioactive spider. One type pf Krytonite will actually Split Kara in two one a good half the other a bad half. The yellow Kryptonite will give humans temporary superpowers, according to Smallville exposure to krytonite by humans comes with a price, usually that of insanity.
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This looks to be a great story the only problem is that you mixed up their city's, hope you update soon.
Critter S chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very good so far! I can't wait to see what happens between Spidey and Supergirl, and what Osborn has in store for them.