Reviews for Tigers And Spiders
ComicBookNerd chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Thank you for the alternate scene. I wish all comic book characters(although fake) had experiences like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
good story
Glogbag chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Please sir... Can I have some more?
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
any more please update
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
this is pretty awesome so far

love the bit about the pardons for the team
Randomdude chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You can totally take this somewhere and really play up the whole on-their-own-civil war-thing, or have a top supervillain like apocolypse and his horsemen with their goons and have them as the big baddies while you have the relationship aspect as your other focus?
marvel fan88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hey this was really good! I hated the way they did Tigra in that issue as well. your version is better please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter this pairing is new and different I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
great story, hoping for more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
this is great! would love to see more of this, keep it up please!
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I would like to see more of this.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Just asking, but is this a oneshot or not, if so label it as complete so no one gets confused.
Mr.E chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Plz wright more I luv it
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
interesting, hope u keep it up
warfolomei chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Well, don't stop. We need our fix
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I'm just laughing at the thought of Spider-Man slipping on the Hood accidentally and then going around causing havoc for all kinds of poeple and organizations. Unfortunately Avengers can only be founded and run by one of three poeple, Stark, Rogers and Pym, accoding to Pym who says Norman's Avengers are illegal. So they'd have to make a new team.

Possibly the Ultimates? Or some kind of play on words to the Pardon? Some kind of Presidential team? That'd be a kick to the nuts for Tony, lmao. The Partriots? Now that'd be hilarious. Only Wolverine's Canadian so he'd have to be kicked out. :p