Reviews for Tigers And Spiders
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Ugh, Tigra being beaten and humiliated by The Hood while the whole thing was filmed and the other criminals watched it and cheered, is sick.

Poor Peter, in order to protect his family, he had to made a deal with the devil (literally), that to keep MJ and Aunt May safe for good, their memories of Peter/Spider-Man would be erased forever. Man that is hard. Why would Mephisto make the offer to Peter in the first place? Out of some form of twisted respect? No wait. Because he knew that Peter would do almost anything to keep those he loves safe from danger: He knew Peter would take his offer, driving Peter to near-misery, much to Mephisto's enjoyment. This mess with Kingpin wouldn't have happened in the story if Peter didn't join Team Iron Man and revealed his identity to the entire world.

Man, Peter was brutal towards the criminals. Not that they deserve it...
StraightedgeEpyon chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
I know you wrote this a long time ago when Civil War the comic book came out now the movie coming out in a few months time you think you can get back on this maybe even make a lemon chapter for Tigra and Spiderman?
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Why didn't Marvel follow this path? It makes sense! Please continue.
Spidey Viewer chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I like this story. It'd be amazing to see more! Hope you make a sequel!
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Please update when you can.
ComicBookNerd chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Thank you for the alternate scene. I wish all comic book characters(although fake) had experiences like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
good story
Glogbag chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Please sir... Can I have some more?
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
any more please update
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
this is pretty awesome so far

love the bit about the pardons for the team
Randomdude chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You can totally take this somewhere and really play up the whole on-their-own-civil war-thing, or have a top supervillain like apocolypse and his horsemen with their goons and have them as the big baddies while you have the relationship aspect as your other focus?
marvel fan88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hey this was really good! I hated the way they did Tigra in that issue as well. your version is better please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter this pairing is new and different I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
great story, hoping for more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
this is great! would love to see more of this, keep it up please!
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I would like to see more of this.