Reviews for Web Of The BPRD
barber477 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awesome story, I wise that you did more though. Anyway, great story! :)
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awesome! I never even considered this. Everyone feels perfect. I can't wait to see where you take all of this.

Spidey has his fingers in so many pies. The BRPD is probably boysenberry flavored. I wonder how they'd react to knowing that he was pals with THE Sorcerer Supreme?

If this goes on for a while, I'd really like to see the BRPD get involved in The Others storyline. That seems appropriately supernatural to catch their interest.

Keep up the great work!
Michael Schwartz chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Pretty good, but I wish it had more chapters.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
You do know the Ghostbusters episode was inspired by H.P. Lovecraft, don't you?
Yo chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is freaking awesome!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm surprised you didn't use the movie version of "Hellboy"
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Ghostbusters? Ever heard of H.P. Lovecraft?
Ms. Doesn't-have-an-account chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved the Avenger's and the Fantastic Four's bewilderment when the monster they came to fight just practically blew up without their intervention, while Spider-Man and the Hellboy crew are overlooked.

Abe's interest in Peter's "spider-sense" made me smile. Hellboy seemed especially IC, while, to me, Spider-Man seemed a little.. impatient? Maybe? I enjoyed this anyhow, Thor's reaction quirked my lip. :)

If you made a multi-chaptered story crossover with them, I'd totally read it. w
yoyobrains2000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awesome story,I hope you continue.
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Always nice to see Spider-Man getting some recognition even if it is from an organiztion that doesn't actually exist. Unfortunately when you mix into the Marvel universe, there's really no point in not having the Sorceror Supreme involved already. He is a public figure of the supernatural and the world's greatest and most powerful expert on the subject isn't he? Should've just dropped Spider-Man into the Hellboy dimension or something. Mystical portals fit real nicely with that kinda thing.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
LOL, Another fun Spidey fic here, and could imagine all he'd get up to working with this group.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Not bad.

Were it the movie or comic Hellboy and friends that Spider-Man teamed up with here?

The Necronomicon: Is it the same one Ash deals with or not?

Think this has potential for continuation.
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Good one gunman. Hope to be seeing somemore
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I think this has quite a bit of potential as an actual story, think that you could consider doing so.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I thought that this one was alright, not as good as the other two recent Spider Man stories, but good enough. I'll admit that I kind of like the idea of Spider Man being a government official. Heck maybe that would get Jameson and the cops off his back.