Reviews for We Will Remember Them
misuky7 chapter 35 . 1/12
This was fangtastic. I wish they had remembered in the end, but all is well that ends well. :3
clairedyer98 chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
Brilliant story! Love the whole thing, its so superbly written compared with most fanfic, in fact its brilliant compared to most modern books! Keep writing your fab stories xx
Tiffany0314 chapter 35 . 3/23/2012
As much as I loved this story, I've gotta say.. I'm pretty disappointed with how you ended things. I really wish there had been more Buffy/Spike interaction after she'd returned. Did they end up remembering anything? Other than the necklace? Also, just what WAS her purpose in 1943? Just saving Spike and Aurora, her grandmother? I hope to hear from you soon. Also, if there is a sequel (or if you are planing on writing one in the future) I'd be delighted if you let me know. Again, all in all, I absolutely adored this story. Get back to me soon. Thanks, and all the best.

Tiffany
Tiffany0314 chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
Wait a minute... WHEN did they have sex in chapter 14? From the way you wrote it, it seems like he only kissed and caressed her? Was she even conscious during all this, or? Please reply to me as soon as you possibly can! Loving this story, by the way! One of the best I've read in ages! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tiffany
MontanaWildhack chapter 35 . 10/9/2011
Just wanted to say that I absolutely adored this entire story... I thought you wrote "pre-Buffy" Spike exceptionally well, while still including that instinctual connection between the two of them. I also loved the little touches, like Aurora and Henry, and how you added in the twist at the end that made Buffy coming back and saving Aurora actually something monumental! I've enjoyed this story so much, I'm off to read some of the other works you've posted here- thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with the rest of us. You're an exceptionally skilled author, and I really appreciated what you've written!
Anderida chapter 35 . 9/9/2011
OMG! I loved this! Henry / Flanagan was inspired, as was the unusual and inventive plot. Great that you didn't leave any lose ends and everything fitted so well. I could easily see this as a double episode in the series. Everyone was so completely in character and it didn't suprise me that Giles was duplicitous - Ripper will out! I can just see Spike leading his vamp army, bless! And I liked that you mentioned wearing your poppy with pride - so often forgotten today. Thanks for sharing.
SGin528 chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
OMG...

"Still sitting right here! What the hell do you people think I am? Some sort of sex toy?"

... I was laughing so hard people around me thought I was crazy. This has to be one of the funniest lines I've ever read from Spike.
Sgin528 chapter 23 . 7/7/2011
LoL you have got to be kidding me. Council ordained Spuffy. I can't stop laughing.
SGin528 chapter 20 . 7/7/2011
Aww, they love each other. I have really enjoyed reading this so far. I really can't wait to see what happens to them.
Sgin528 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Another good chapter. I think you do a really good job of keeping them in character. Is the Liam Spike keeps talking about Angel? Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sgin528 chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
This is going really good. I like jealous Buffy. Maybe if she gets home she will know how Spike feels when she compares him to Angel. I can't wait to see what happens next and how you explan it. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/16/2011
Love this story. I remember starting it a long time ago before it was finished and then lost track of it. How happy I am to have stumbled across it again and it's complete! Happy Day! Fantastic plot, excellent characterization, really fascinating idea. Loved it.

Thanks,

Treadingthedark
Shadow chapter 35 . 4/24/2011
Wow, I have no idea why on earth this story doesn't have dozens and dozens more reviews! It was fantastic (I read the whole thing straight through in 2 days). I loved this story so, so much. Such a cool original concept and beautiful writing style with everyone right in character. Thanks!
jinx1764 chapter 35 . 2/10/2011
Very awesome! Loved how you brought it all together with the locket and Spike and Buffy saving her grandmother but neither knowing it. Very, very cool and well written. I only have one suggestion, you might want to separate your change of scenes with something so it's easier to switch gears when reading, other wise I've got no other concrit for you. :o)
bellatrixomazing chapter 35 . 1/13/2011
Aww I loved it! How come I barely remember mention of the locket? Clearly my mind was skipping details. So the baby was Hank Summers? I love how you went back to let us know what became of everyone. Ingenius. A story you should truly be proud of. I cannot think of a more fitting ending for such a wonderful story. congrats. I can't wait to read your new story!