Reviews for We Will Remember Them
SayianWizard chapter 35 . 12/20/2010
Just finished reading the entire story and I must say it was great. The whole plot was a rollercoaster ride and I loved every minute of it. Your wrap up at the end was so flawless. Thank you for writing this.
Leafy08 chapter 35 . 12/16/2010
That was wonderful! Such an amazing ending to go with such an amazing story :)

Leafy
shann71 chapter 35 . 12/16/2010
Fabulous story! Loved it. Loved the ending. Very clever...I though something like this might happen, but I couldn't figure out if it was Giles or Buffy. For a while, I thought Aurora might give birth to Giles. But I like this better.

I love that you put Spike in a sour mood. Didn't expect that. BUt of course it got better.

Thanks for a great well written adventure. I am going to miss this story too!
musicalwriter2123 chapter 35 . 12/16/2010
Wow. The ending was beautiful. I loved seeing the ending to all the other stories in the various timelines as well. Very nice touch explaining how the charm would act like magnets drawing Buffy and Spike together again.

This was a really great story.
hannahncakes chapter 35 . 12/16/2010
Wonderful story. I loved it so much sad to see it end it was one of those I wanted to continue forever!

Thank you so much for writing this :)
hannahncakes chapter 34 . 12/12/2010
That was beautiful. Bless Spike he is so sweet whilst typing to be all Big Bad. The thing that I love about Spike that you've captured really well throughout this story is that fact that he can love Buffy even though he's evil still.

Can't wait to see how you conclude this (although I will be very sad of course!)
JustWriter2 chapter 34 . 12/10/2010
I hadn't expected them to trade; I guess that's why he found her so familiar then. I always wondered about his startled, goggling look when he first saw her in Sunnydale.

-jwchan -
musicalwriter2123 chapter 34 . 12/10/2010
I love, love, love this story! The way you capture Spike and Buffy's relationship is brilliant. I'm really excited to see how you're going to end this story. I hope one or both of them remembers bringing them closer in the future. Great job on the story!
Ellyanah chapter 33 . 12/8/2010
This story deserves 1000s of reviews!

Fantastic.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
bellatrixomazing chapter 33 . 12/7/2010
yay for Spike finally knowing the full truth of their relationship. how did he get caught again I wonder? Man I love this story! You have a gem here. Til next time...
hannahncakes chapter 33 . 12/7/2010
ARGH! Leave it on a cliffhanger why don't you? Eeek. I know I pretty much say the same in every review but I LOVE this story it is one of my ultimate favourites and I really enjoy every time you update. Many thanks.
bellatrixomazing chapter 32 . 12/3/2010
so she has a fever because of the wound? i love how you keep referencing things from the show. Ice cube on the neck, and my favorite line "really, really good day" which was from one of my fave episodes. awesome chapter. spike (which means really you) is a genius by doubling back. once again, you updating made the end of my day so much better. thanks! :D
hannahncakes chapter 32 . 12/3/2010
wow. I swear evry time I think I know where this story is going you turn it around & add new twists! Love the Spike/Buffy interaction in this one. Very tender.

Can't wait for more!
NewReaDer chapter 32 . 12/2/2010
Holy **** I love this story! Man cliff hanger ending there though :( Can't wait to read more ! :D
bellatrixomazing chapter 31 . 11/30/2010
:( Poor Buffy. I'm really starting to hate the toads. but I still love you. Awesome chapter. Makes me smile. Giles totally deserves to worry. Thank you for updating us about the scoobies. I've been wondering what they thought about all of this and the fact that Buffy went missing.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »