Reviews for We Will Remember Them
bellatrixomazing chapter 31 . 11/30/2010
:( Poor Buffy. I'm really starting to hate the toads. but I still love you. Awesome chapter. Makes me smile. Giles totally deserves to worry. Thank you for updating us about the scoobies. I've been wondering what they thought about all of this and the fact that Buffy went missing.
JustWriter2 chapter 31 . 11/27/2010
I still feel like some big battle needs to happen and the only way that Spike will be sure of her returning to her time is if he forcefeeds it down her throat and he sees her disappear himself. Then when she's gone he'll pop his own down and voila!

hannahncakes chapter 31 . 11/26/2010
Loved this chapter! Very well captured emotions between the 2 characters & sooo many things I want to find out how it pans out.
bellatrixomazing chapter 30 . 11/22/2010
NOOOOOOO! The scene I wished for and you cut it short and leave it like a cliff hanger! How could you do that to me and leave it there? I really hope you continue the next chapter with this scene! :/ Awesome chapter. I love their brilliant banter and how you pull it off so well. Superb writing as ever! Til next time...
JustWriter2 chapter 30 . 11/21/2010
(squeaks in excitement) That dumbwaiter scene is so hot. I hope he doesn't let go of the rope. It's so weird that they only do anything intimate in the darkest places; pastSpike and futureBuffy. I guess that means they're not too much for PDA huh?

hannahncakes chapter 30 . 11/21/2010
Another really great part. It's so great how Spike is still drawn to her even when he's william the bloody. Very sweet ending. Can't wait to see how this story progresses.
shann71 chapter 30 . 11/21/2010
Awesome!

Rooting for blood sucking fiends who are probably evil (unlike Spike) against the greater evil of souled brain washed Nazis.

Loving a frog as the magic escape director. Even though he really didn't technically use magic.

And the dumb waiter! Brilliant. Love it.

This is may fav fiction. by far.
TheElfQueen chapter 29 . 11/20/2010
I love this story! I really like seeing Spike back when he was still William the Bloody, seeing how he's different or still the same. I love how Buffy has to keep reminding herself that he isn't the Spike she knows! I'm just waiting for her to get back to 2001, I'd like to see her kick Quentin's ass and find out what she's going to tell her friends. And Spike. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

One small pet peeve of mine when it comes to time travel - Buffy was wondering why she didn't remember knowing Spike when she first met him in Sunnydale - she *wouldn't* have remembered him, because she hadn't met him yet. Spike could possibly have remembered her, depending on if he takes the charm and looses his memory, but Buffy wouldn't have any memories of knowing him in 1943 because for her it hadn't happened yet. If that makes sense. And it is fantasy, so don't take me too seriously :P
bellatrixomazing chapter 24 . 11/19/2010
Somehow I skipped reviewing this chapter the first time I read it. This chapter is in my top 5 favorites. Spike just amuses me to no end. You write both Buffy and Spike so great. Speaking of reviews, I think it is a travesty that with so many chapters, you have so little. Please don't be like another fanfic writer I heard about who stopped writing and summoned up the rest of the plot in four sentences because of only having 200 for about 12 chapters. I would never forgive you if you did that to me. Can't wait to read your next update. Til next time...
bellatrixomazing chapter 29 . 11/18/2010
definitely keeps me interested~ Normally I would be frustrated with such a cliff hanger but because tonight promises to be an awesome night, I'm not worrying about it. I'll save my frustration and worries for tomorrow morning. Awesome story. I never get bored. You have definitely set a high standard for Buffy fanfics. I promise that I will eventually get around to reading your other fanfictions with Spike/Buffy. Til next time...
hannahncakes chapter 29 . 11/16/2010
Brilliant story very gripping and a really original idea. Love your writing can't wait for the next part!

shann71 chapter 29 . 11/16/2010
as always a great read. I like the vamp army twist. good one. can't wait to see where this goes. nice job with time travel.
JustWriter2 chapter 29 . 11/15/2010
loved the finger contact -jw'chan -
JustWriter2 chapter 28 . 11/12/2010
Oh dear, how will she communicate that she's under cover without giving herself away BEFORE he makes a scene?

bellatrixomazing chapter 28 . 11/11/2010
oh dear this doesn't seem to be a good twist. now he hates her. I'm trusting your decision though and hope it all turns out well soon enough. brilliant how you talk about the beginnings of the Initiative mission. Til next time...
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »