Reviews for We Will Remember Them
bellatrixomazing chapter 19 . 10/14/2010
okay now i wish that I hadn't checked my email. how could you leave your loyal fans hanging with such a cliff hanger? out of curiosity was does proxy mean? I looked up doxy, but i'm unsure about proxy. thanks and I am really hoping you update soon. I will be checking my email everyday to see if you have updated yet. :D
bellatrixomazing chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
I can't believe that you updated twice since I read last and I didn't even realize! I need to check my second email more. I was both mad and ecstatic that there were two new chapters for me to read. Mad because I had not realized you updated and ecstatic because that meant I had more to read and more time to enjoy this story. awesome as usual. I wish this chapter was a little longer, but since you have another chapter up this is where my review ends...
Beckydaspatz chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
AHHHHHHHH! You can't leave it there, oh my goodness! THis is so DAMN good. Please continue soon :-D
shann71 chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
Great chapter. Very intriguing. Poor spuffy. Even in time travel, something is always keeping them apart.
Beckydaspatz chapter 18 . 10/11/2010
For the love of God, this story is WONDERFUL! Each chapter is more and more tantalizing. LOVE IT! pLease write more ASAP! :)
AshmandaLC chapter 17 . 10/10/2010
I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this than there are. This is really good so far. Hope you update soon :)
Hildegard Von Bingen chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
This is a very interesting story. I hope to read the next chapter soon.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is amazing! I have loved every sentence :) You write so elequantly and you have spot on characterization. Can't wait for the next chapter
bellatrixomazing chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
WTH! I can't believe Joy did that. I understand her meaning but still! Now I really hope you update soon again. I was so happy to see that you updated. you have a great story, I hope you don't get writer's block anytime soon.
bellatrixomazing chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
awwww he cares about her. i do agree that the sdmellling thing is higly creepy and gross. you did update again I'm so happy. I hate ending on an odd number but for you and this story, I will happily end on an odd note.
bellatrixomazing chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
still disappointed about the tame romance description but oh well. your story is too good that i'm willing to forgive you for that. one more chapter to go before I'm depressed that i have to wait for you to update. in that case please start updating soon!
bellatrixomazing chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
yay for romance but i felt like you totally passed over the details. just out of curiosity is all the romance scenes gonna be like that? not very explicitly detailed?
bellatrixomazing chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
yay Joy's back! this story makes me so happy. i even woke up earlier than i ever do on the weekend to finish reading this story. still annoyed and frustratd by the slowly developing romance but i understand why you are doing here. what i'm trying to figure out at this point is how this story is going to end and in what time period because i have no idea.
bellatrixomazing chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
dang i really don't want to end on this chapter. just my luck a mini cliffhanger, or at least, it is in my view. i love how you connect the real past with Buffy's world past. I'll say it again. you're a genius and you rock. just don't let it get to your head! ;)
bellatrixomazing chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
only one more ridiculously good chapter before sleep wins the battle over my wish to continue. there have not been many fanfic stories that have made me wish to seriously forgo sleep. however i know by not finishing the rest of the chapters, you're story will be a good morning present to myself! your story made this a good day; thank you for that!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »