Reviews for We Will Remember Them
bellatrixomazing chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
i should have seen that plot bunny, as my friend and I call it, coming! You're a genius, you're just totally awesome! you are currently in my top 5 authors. i totally will have to check out your other stories! keep up the amazing work. you have a gem here.
bellatrixomazing chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
when will the romance finally come? amazing amazing amazing. this has to be the best buffy fanfic I've read to date, even the ones that had all human characters but i still loved! i'm sleepy and ready for bed yet i don't want to leave this story midway!
bellatrixomazing chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Though I understand why you went back to present day, I was sad to see that we were leaving the Buffy/Spike drama, but then i read on and all was right in the world again! But why did you have to stop it like that and not let it go on a little longer?
bellatrixomazing chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
your story keeps getting better and better. i'm going to be so sad when i reach the most recent update as I will have to wait for you to update. you now have one more avid reader and follower!
bellatrixomazing chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
so my assumption was wrong because my math was off. that's fine. as much as i love the interactions, i kind of wish the romance would come already! awesome chapter as ever. i love your plot. basically i love everything about your story. keep up the awesome writing.
bellatrixomazing chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
OH MY GOD! I wonder if my first thought is right. It can't be. I mean it would somewhat fit but no it couldn't be. I wasn't expecting Joy to be that young if it is her. God I love this story!
bellatrixomazing chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
i love this story i love this story! i almost don't want to stop and review each chapter, but i feel like boosting up your review numbers. again I love your story. You're awesome and i love the fact that he's noticing things about her without really knowing her. they are so meant to be together. In the words of James Marsters, "Take that Angel!"
bellatrixomazing chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
i can't believe the Watcher's Council and their accomplice! Always messing with her and never giving her the full details. I LOVE your story! i'm definitely favoriting it and subscribing for alert. I also love that you have so many chapters in so few time. You seem to update a lot, I like that.
bellatrixomazing chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
finally a canon buffy fanfiction. all the one's I have read so far have both Spike and Buffy as normal humans- how boring! So far I really like your story. Very original and i love that you tied into the Angel episode with the Nazi's. i have a great feeling I'm going to end up adding your story to my favorites and getting an alert for it!
mab chapter 17 . 10/8/2010
This is such a wonderful story. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
shann71 chapter 15 . 10/4/2010
Nice chapter. Like that we had some Giles info here. I was wondering what he was up to. I can't wait for the flight (if it happens) back over the channel with Spike and buffy. What fun!
nicole chapter 14 . 10/2/2010
I for one love this story. I find the direction you have taken the story so far to be intriging, full of mystery and just the right amount of romance. The spuffy romance is coming along really well. It isn't rushed like some time travel fiction but paced just right to keep the reader intrigued as well as trying to guess what going to happen to our lovable characters.

So all in all a epic story that I eagerly look forward to your updates

BTW I love how you place the Ode of Remembrance at start of each chapter. I forgot how much the Ode meant to me as a child, reciting it at dawn service for Remembrance day and ANZAC day every year growing up. Reading it at the start of your story brought those memories back. :D

shann71 chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
Nice, love the history and buffyverse mix. thanks!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »