Reviews for We Will Remember Them
nicole chapter 14 . 10/2/2010
I for one love this story. I find the direction you have taken the story so far to be intriging, full of mystery and just the right amount of romance. The spuffy romance is coming along really well. It isn't rushed like some time travel fiction but paced just right to keep the reader intrigued as well as trying to guess what going to happen to our lovable characters.

So all in all a epic story that I eagerly look forward to your updates

BTW I love how you place the Ode of Remembrance at start of each chapter. I forgot how much the Ode meant to me as a child, reciting it at dawn service for Remembrance day and ANZAC day every year growing up. Reading it at the start of your story brought those memories back. :D
shann71 chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
Nice, love the history and buffyverse mix. thanks!
shann71 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
This is really really good. I have an interest in WWII history and you are really incorporating some good elements into the buffyverse. I hope you keep writing. I am so curious as to why she was sent back and how it's going to play into the timeline .

YOu are doing a good job with time travel. It's a tough genre but you are handling it well. Keep it coming!

Kelly
Em chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Love it! Cant wait for more
Slayerskey chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!
mikka18 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
This is so good! I love how you recap the story at the beginning of each chapter, great idea.

I can't wait for more, I hope something's gonna spark between Buffy and "William" and how she's gonnna react when she finds out she isn't getting back!

Update soon :)!
Addicted2Love chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
great story! looking forward to more!
Slayerskey chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Great chapter!
dkwr07 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
cant wait for the next chapter.
mikka18 chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
This is really different and really good :) ! I like it a lot, well written and neat plot idea, update soon !
Slayerskey chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Love it!
Slayerskey chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
AAAHHH! So good.
Slayerskey chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Good plot. Cant wait for more.
JarodLover chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
nicely done. really enjoyed reading this story can wait to find out what happens next
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7