Reviews for Stolen by Lucy Christopher, Ty Writes Back
hdgfyjsd chapter 7 . 3/16
pls keep going this is really good
Oh gosh. I just now found this and I'm in love. Please update soon. It's amazing getting to see Ty's point of view!
Smurfette101 chapter 7 . 2/14
I absolutely adore the idea of seeing ty's perspective! I love how you write his character. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
This is awesome! The style of writing is so accurate, it's as though it's written by Lucy! Please continue this!
Thesia Nerissa chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
I loved the story so far. Do write more, please!
Visitor chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Hi, this is great.
Please do continue to write, you have done a great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I just love it already. I fell in love with Stolen, and I will fall in love with this one!
Gazel chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
It was amazing so far... you see, I love your story, why don't you continue to write it? I wanted to read the actual version, but that was nowhere to be found on the internet, so here I saw that you have made a copy of the same story according to Ty's point of view. And seriously, I'm loving it more than I should have enjoyed the actual book. So, please continue writing... I wanna read more of it. :)
Your sincere reader,
Gazel Ryan Nessie Lanater.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
awesome!
sarah chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
pleas please please keep writing! I love stolen so much and this fanfic is just as good and I really want to be able to keep reading. : )
Lola Maple chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
I just found this fanfiction and am in love! You did an amazing job as Ty and can't wait for you to write the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
Sarah Post chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
It's addicting, different from the books I've read. I can't wait to read the next chapter(s).
sarah chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I loved it! please please PLEASE right more!
Sarah Post chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
Will you please write more. I like your writing/book. It's really good.
Jen chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
pleaaaaseee update! it's soo good