Reviews for Things In The Depths
negativefeeling chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
What Morpheus is, was and will be. You could know who he is, without ever having read the comics... Maybe it's because we already know him, but we can't remember.

Nicely written.
Hexagonce chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
all I'll ever do now is look for him. I like this a lot
Hexagonce chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
all I'll ever do now is look for him. I like this a lot
LythiaHarpen chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
For one who has the biggest crush on Morpheus, this was wonderful to read. Your eloquent style holds very good imagery. I love Morpheus all over again.

Lythia (Dysfunction)
anon66 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
ShadowStabbing2012 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was beautiful. Thank you for writing it. He deserves the acknowledgement.
Starzki chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I thought this was fantastic. I loved the lyrical quality you brought to the description of Dream. It's a very sympathetic perspective on Dream that I really enjoyed reading.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Mysterious and cool
And Back Again chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is beautiful. I don't have much to say other than that this is hauntingly satisfying, much like the subject himself. I especially love the image of "the arching, white note that hits the rhythm." The one criticism I can make is that I found the conclusion of each section, mostly the "I" parts, a little disctracting. I interpretted it as a means of making these impressions of Morpheus seem universal, eternal, but the use of "I" actually seems to segregate the reader from the speaker and the speaker's observations, rather than unite them. Even "he" and "she" rather than "you" and "I" might be better (at least it would avoid that effect) though then you run the risk of having them mistaken for actual characters in the books.
Kurama'srose124 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ahh Dream, many awake from seeing your face and not know you after they awaken... What a great one-shot you wrote! It was really moving, and you truly captured the essence of Morpheus. Loved it! Thanks for writing :D

~ Rose
attack-on-tina chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really enjoyed how melancholy this was. I a sucker for the tragic. It was very beautiful, by the way. I loved it.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I truly enjoyed this story and the descriptions of Dream. Without presenting any actual action, you show the King of Dreams very well.