Reviews for Shattered Dreams
BnBfanatic chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Great story! I just started reading Bones fics again since the show is finally getting back to the exciting episodes and serial killers (sniper) epis of the best seasons of the show. Would have liked to see more TLC time with Brennan doting on Booth about his injuries and making him go to the ER. Love those scenes! But other than not getting that - good story!
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
That was a great chapter, and a great ending. I hope that Booth can take out the person with the gun pointed at him before the person has a chance to shoot him. Hopefully Bones and Max can get to his side before anything really happens. I can't wait til you update with another chapter again.
Autumn Mosaic chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
FYI, immitation is the SINCEREST form of flattery...not the best. You must not have had a younger sibling, lol!
Diko chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
More!More!MORE! )
bookwormlady chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Can't wait for next chapter!
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
What did the guy drug Booth with to make him unable to walk? That was really good. I really can't wait till the next chapter to see what happens next.
bookwormlady chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Yes, please more soon!
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Wow suspenseful cliffhanger. I can't wait til you update and I can read the next chapter to see what happens.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
I absolutley loved Jack's reaction to Angela's news. I have never heard or seen him so quiet. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
That was good. I'm happy to see that you made Angela pregnant like she is in the new season. I can't wait to see how Hodgins reacts to the news.
geraghtyvl chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Yes I am still reading and enjoying your story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
bookwormlady chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Yikes! Yes, please finish this! Have to know what's going to happen!
xoxokiss210 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
i loved
bookwormlady chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
I'm still reading, but I'm confused. You asked in your summary if Brennan could protect Booth this time. Protect him from what? He was never in any danger.
windsor69 chapter 8 . 11/10/2010