Reviews for Light In The Dark
writeratheart007 chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
I just wanted to tell you that, I only have a couple of your stories but I'm keeping this one on my favorites list. Of all of the stories of the Hermione/Harry sibling with Dumbledore being the antagonist it's one of the best. I truely hope I see more.
Gracealma chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
What a wonderful story. I so love that Harry and Hermonie are twins. They and their friends did a lot of good.
GlimmerGirl98 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mairen chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVED THIS STORY SO FRIGGIN MUCH! You're a brilliant author!
TwilightSagaFan2009 chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
this was really good please write more
J.D. Von Wolfe chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
AHHHHHH! I cried! But this is another awesome story that had Harry & Hermione together in some way with Albus going bat-shit crazy. Again, this was completely awesome!
dawn chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
can i just say that was a great book and the ending shows that even though you die your legacy lives on.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
loved the ending
Mordu chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
Another great story, and another one I was hesitant to read because of certain oarts of it. I am constantly impressed by how you can take things I would normally be against and use them to create a wonderful plot and lots of humor. Keep up your great writing.
gategirl15747 chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
Amazing i liked the ending it was a giod ending
just1angelhere chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
I love your fanfics, but this one was a bit of a disappointment compared to your other work. Don't get me wrong this one was great, but in the end this one felt rushed. I don't think you should have made the prophecy because it gave the ending away for the most part. Also I had a feeling that sometimes the characters didn't act their age. They seemed old. Overall this was still a nice and interesting fanfic just not as good as some of you others.
just1angelhere chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Just noticed you must really like the wizard of oz because you reference it in a lot of your fanfics.
Melly2014 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love this story :D
noreenklose chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
Great story!
I enjoyed reading it.
You really made my day when you exposed Dumbles' scheming ways. For a time there, when you had Harry forgive him and work with him, I thought he was getting off Scot-free. I just hate it when authors do that (like JKR did.) I'm really glad that you caught him in the end.

One small little knit-pick- - -throughout the story you made one consistent mistake:

definantly (your incorrect spelling)
definitely (the proper word)
Not a big deal, but I hope it helps you ;-D

Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
This is a fantastic story, you should be very proud.