Reviews for Light In The Dark
maana999 chapter 12 . 9/14
Euhm... werewolves can change at will now?
I was pretty sure thay would not be able to do that.
Like ever.
Right?
It's a cool chapter if I ignore that part though.
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 9/10
Let AD get the ring. realise it is the Peverell ring and be cursed for putting it on SS won't lengthen his lifespan this time!
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 9/10
Are dragons reptiles... the cold and dark would make then hibernate ?
Saissa chapter 17 . 8/27
This was actually a wonderful story! Thank you.
Saissa chapter 16 . 8/27
You did it so well, I had no idea that you had plans for why Dumbles was endearing himself to the Twins. I am actually not at all shocked that he has gone back to his old behaviour. Like they say - you can never teach an old dog (or goat) new tricks, and he is a very old and clearly senile goat!
Saissa chapter 15 . 8/27
Good for Tom in being smart and getting out of the arena.

Dumbles must be getting old and senile if he insists on staying!
Saissa chapter 14 . 8/27
EXCELLENT - THANK YOU for restoring my trust in Harry.
I was right for Harry not to trust Dumbles so fast.

Harry has forgiven Dumbles but still doesn't trust him. I'm not sure how that works. To me forgiving someone basically means the crime was wiped clean and everything can get back to the way it was before... Well if you no longer trust someone, then things will never get back to the way it was before, so why bother to forgive them?

I have a lot of trouble with this forgiveness & trust thing. Must have something to do with the lousy way I was raised in the Protestant church I grew up in. They kept telling me to forgive. but never told me how or what to forgive. Am so glad I made my own decision to leave the church when I was 19. I have been so much happier since then.
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/27
UGH. This is a great story, but I think Dumbles has hanged sides just a little easily for my liking! If I were Harry, I would be kicking Dumbles to the kerb and keeping him there. If he should happen to becomes roadkill by accident, well, so be it...
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 8/10
Loved it ~Stasia
sexy Seren chapter 17 . 7/24
Sweet
sexy Seren chapter 10 . 7/24
Interesting
ITS GOING TO BE A HARRY/CEDRIC STORY
DoraLupinTonks chapter 5 . 6/7
Why are the twins bad? I can't never think of them as selfish and Gist ...they are too good. Nice story by the way.
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 4 . 5/31