Reviews for Hinata's Strength
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Continue the story pleeeeeeaaaase!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Okay, I'm sorry, but I need to vent.
WHY DOES EVERYONE CHANGE HINATA?!
THEY UP AND GO MAKE HER ENERGETIC AND BUBBLY AND LIKE SAKURA AND INO, AND THAT SUCKS!
IF THEY WANTED SOMEONE OUT-GOING THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE A TWIN OF HINATA OR PUT HANABI IN THE SPOT LIGHT!
harley944 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Awesome story
grace christiansen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
this stories amazing please keep going i love it soooooo much hinatas personality is to die for i hope she stays strong
ali5ma chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this story was awesome and i love the way you portrayed Hinata and the only thing i can suggest is that you should write a sequl
Drayhara chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
wow...really wow it was amazing! very creative, loved how you made akatsuki the good guys D and how you had naruto and sakura be the assholes of the story . oh also you crafted hinata beautifully for this story i'd love to see more! fantastic job!
Firey lotus chicka chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
DUDE! YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL!
Rockrgrl4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Bitch-chan...hahah! I love it! :D

Very unique idea, and creative! Update sooon!

Amazon Spirit chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
should have made it a two-shot I want to know what will happen with hidan and his blackmail thing. I also would have prefered some detail on that Lemon. Maybe even some details on the battle that is yet to come. I liked it so far hope you decide to make a second chapter!
The-Dark-Love-Writer chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
love it you should write more :D
sillypandalover91 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Oh my this awesome. You should keep going with it, maybe even give some flash backs or some more story line on Hinata's life with the Akatsuki
LoveAkane Inc chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
U should make it a story
Dakuenjeru chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Good story! I love shino and hinata
HiNAPRiNCESS22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Love it! You should turn it into a full length story!