Reviews for Emblems Saga: Call of the Emblems
That Guy chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Please revive this story. I miss it!
That Guy chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
What ever happened to this story? It used to update every week. And it was awesome! I wish you'd return to it. It's a hell of an adventure story.
That Guy chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
Excellent chapter! Thanks for adding Soren to the story. His attempts at being sly were pretty funny when he has someone like Lethe to ruin all his plans. I hope that lot eventually runs into Lyn's Leigion. That's just zaniness waiting to happen!
Firebird Falling chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
This is an excellent story. You blended the world of Fire Emblem into space very well, and I love your writing style. I've noticed a few typos, but not nearly as many as I usually find, so kudos to you (I absolutely abhor typos). Anyway, I absolutely love Ranulf ("Bob"... that's awesome) and you're doing a good job at keeping all of these people in character. I have a question/request: Are you going to include Micaiah and Sothe? Those two are my favorite characters in Radiant Dawn (Well, them and Nailah) and I hope they make an appearance soon!
That guy chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Great chapter. When I asked for more tellius characters, I didn't think you'd use the Black Freaking Knight! You did a great job of portraying him. I definitely had that "Oh shit, he's going to kill us all!" feeling. That's how I know you did good.
That guy chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
A very interesting story concept. At first I was skeptical, but you're really pulling it off. I do kinda wish you'd add more Tellius characters though. What can I say? Soren is my favorite character.
Imoo chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Interesting story. I'm curious about other continuities. I like the changes to the setting. You did not just rewrite everything exactly the same. That being said, Mark seems a bit like a Marty-Stu right now-hopefully he has some arrogance or something to keep him from being too perfect. I thought that laguz would end up playing Mark. As a side note, I hope you don't make Sain a moron. Yes, he's a goof who foolishly rushes into battle, but he's also perceptive. He's the one who figures out Lundgren is sending people to kill him (it amuses me that Kent figures out who Lyn is and Sain figures out who their enemy is; you'd think it would be the other way around), invites four useful units to the party, and notices Kent's crush on Lyn. He's also philosophical in his A-support with Kent. Okay, I'm done gushing. Looking forward to seeing more!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hey there, I.K.A. Valian! Pardon me for wanderin' by, but I LOVE mecha so this fic really excited me! And it seems like it was worth it, cause it's really well-written too 8) At first I thought that Lyn was a little "rougher" than I remembered her in-game, but I chalked that up to the sci-fi setting, so its cool Aside from that, this seems really intriguing and I look forward to seeing where ya go with it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Meru-64 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
oh wow! this story is awesome! silly AI Bee _ can't wait for the next chappy!
silverstaraptor chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Holy shit, a future version of Fire Emblem...And it's a crossover with ToS? I think I'm in love.
Puppeteer of Hearts chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
*squeals*

no matter how many times I read Bee's lines, I still crack up. Such a silly AI. XD

It's nice to see you're having fun with this one *huggles*