Reviews for The Ever Spinning Compass
Supermoi chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
lawl He ran all the way to Canada!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Welcome to Canada!

OMG! I think I died laughing!
btw why is it always Canada? can't it be Mexico for a change?
x chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
wonderful! w
MythologyGirl chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
I was rereading this chapter and suddenly wondered if Wally would be afraid of vacuums? If it was the first time he had seen a carpet then most likely he had wood or tiled floor, so they probably had a mop and/or broom instead of a vacuum, especially since it seems Mr. West wasn't that much into cleaning. I am way over thinking this, but I can just imagine Iris going to vacuum and Wally having a freak out.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
This was beautiful! There were a few errors here and there, and you did switch from Iris to Isis a few times, but the story was wonderful, so it was easily overlooked. Great job! :)
utterlyheartbroken chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
This is beautiful!
So f**king beautiful. I loved it, except for the parts where Wally's dad was hurting Wally. Poor Wally.
But really great story. I love the whole plot.
How you wrote everything was brilliant, really.
The only thing was a few spelling mistakes, but otherwise, a perfectly wonderful story!
Which I really adored reading.

Thank you for writing something like this. I loved that you mentioned most of the characters, and combined the story setting with Young Justice. That was a great idea. Especially when you mentioned Hal Jordan, he's my favorite Green Lantern!

I love that you made Wally good friends with Roy, Dick, and Kaldur! I love that Green Arrow and Flash /Wally actually interacted!

Great Job overall. I was really glad to have found such an amazing story.
caylender chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
I really enjoyed your take on the Flash and the story as a whole. However, there were quite a few grammar issues and typos. In the future, be sure to carefully proof read your fic before posting; I think you mainly just need to comb through your updates an extra time. This will clear up most (if not all) of the problem areas. Besides this, I loved this fic; it was a great read.
reddoggie chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
Aw, this was a heart wrenching but beautiful story. I love the little bits of humor like the barbecue incident. It's cute how at the end, Wally is safely in Sheyera's wings. Thank you so much for this fix!QQ
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
I loved this fic as well as the other two you wrote! It was so...touching and sweet! Never stop writing! Plz...
Yoline Nimai chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
There, I read your story in one shot. I couldn't stop XD It was great!
Like a Silver Stream chapter 22 . 4/13/2012
That was so adorable!
Like a Silver Stream chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
OMG! I can so see Barry freaking out. Poor Aqualad, he has to get the short stick!
Like a Silver Stream chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Whoa, Canada, thats far!
Like a Silver Stream chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Bwahahahah! God I cracked up when Barry spazed out!
Like a Silver Stream chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Strange, i wonder why Wally likes his hair long?