Reviews for If I Could Live This Time Again
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
This appears to be nothing more than a retelling of the books. The minute changes you made aren’t enough to keep things interesting. We’ve all read the books and don’t need to again.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 17 . 11/4/2017
More chapters please? I love your story.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2017
Love it so far and hope you will start updating it again soon
Black Fox34 chapter 17 . 5/30/2017
It is a bummer that you haven't updated If I Could Live This Time Again. I have loved what I have read so far and would love to finish it. Thus if you ever get back to it, I'll love to read the new updates for it. Would love to learn what happens now and the Romance and Love growing between Severus and Harry. Mhmmm yummy there.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 15 . 5/11/2017
Dominate harry is what I live for
NarutoNamikazeIsAwesome chapter 3 . 4/23/2017
I don't get how harry is a half blood, a halfblood is birn from a muggle and a witch and or wizard, and harrys parents were both magick so truly he is a pureblood not a halfblood.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2017
Great speech! I've often wanted to tell off Albus, myself. Thanks for a terrific story.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/22/2017
What a great story so far. I am running out of chapters, so I hope a bunch appear withing the next hour. :D I'll look for more chapters at other archives. I hope you are still writing and have not got too distracted by children. lol
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2017
LOL. Good "cliffhanger," pardon the phrase. haha
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2017
I love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2017
Sweetly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Why can Harry do amazingly complicated wandless magic without ministry intervention? Why was he willing to risk it for a snack, and not risk it to avoid a severe beating?
artimismoon95 chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
Damn I wish there were so much more of this beautiful story, also more smut... That is mostly what I wish for.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
:D
Ellinor chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I love this fic I hope you continue