Reviews for If I Could Live This Time Again
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 17 . 11/4
More chapters please? I love your story.
Love it so far and hope you will start updating it again soon
Black Fox34 chapter 17 . 5/30
It is a bummer that you haven't updated If I Could Live This Time Again. I have loved what I have read so far and would love to finish it. Thus if you ever get back to it, I'll love to read the new updates for it. Would love to learn what happens now and the Romance and Love growing between Severus and Harry. Mhmmm yummy there.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 15 . 5/11
Dominate harry is what I live for
NarutoNamikazeIsAwesome chapter 3 . 4/23
I don't get how harry is a half blood, a halfblood is birn from a muggle and a witch and or wizard, and harrys parents were both magick so truly he is a pureblood not a halfblood.
Great speech! I've often wanted to tell off Albus, myself. Thanks for a terrific story.
What a great story so far. I am running out of chapters, so I hope a bunch appear withing the next hour. :D I'll look for more chapters at other archives. I hope you are still writing and have not got too distracted by children. lol
LOL. Good "cliffhanger," pardon the phrase. haha
I love this!
Sweetly written.
Why can Harry do amazingly complicated wandless magic without ministry intervention? Why was he willing to risk it for a snack, and not risk it to avoid a severe beating?
artimismoon95 chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
Damn I wish there were so much more of this beautiful story, also more smut... That is mostly what I wish for.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
:D
Ellinor chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I love this fic I hope you continue
hentai18ancilla chapter 9 . 5/19/2016