Reviews for If I Could Live This Time Again
Sonya Andovan chapter 15 . 1/15
I was reading, and enjoying this fanfiction, until this chapter. Harry was disturbed, but considerate of his actions, and consequences of dating, and fighting. I'm put off, disgusted, and upset that you have now turned Harry from a hero into a rapist. When Snape said "Potter don't-" No, or in this case 'don't' means 'Don't.' Seriously. Then Snape says it again. Stop means stop. No means no. Don't means don't. 'I can't' means 'I can't'. Snape was confused and might regret it. There is something seriously wrong if you think that what happened there was okay. I have had more than ample warnings that there would be sex in this fanfiction. I did not have any warning that there would be rape.
K chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Please I want some more,
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
It's a great story with a great plot and you have a good vocabulary, but every now and then you've got some grammar mistakes. The plural of horcrux would probably be horcruxes or horcruces- not horcrux's which implies something belonging to the horcrux. And you need to sort out there they're and their, new and knew, and it's hogwarts not hogworts. But yeah, great story! Happy writing :)
Butterfly on the Wind chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Woohoo! This is exciting. Please write more.
Barranca chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
No way, the story stops here and probably will not be updated again. That's too bad, I was really enjoying Harry's characterization, not too self important or malleable and old enough to know what he wants :)
Thanks for posting this!
melamariannie chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Nice, como siempre un cap increíble, je je quiero ver mas de BASI, y Snape uhhhmmmmm...y Lucius...estaré ansiosa esperando, je je, besos
melamariannie chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Yay, este copi, me aclaró algunas dudas...buen despertar eh?...
melamariannie chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Me encantó el capi, uhhmmmmm...al fin, je je, espero por mas...
melamariannie chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...excelente capitulo, me encanta como escribes, y sería genial un cambio al callejon Knoctum, besosss
Arcane Theorem chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Any chance you'll pick this story back up again? ;-;
Albionia chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Hope this story hasn't been abandoned as I've just found it and think it's great.
Quynce chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
This has been a lot of fun to read- it's too bad that it looks like it's been abandoned.
Demoninmysoul chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Wow... Love so far, I wish you continued writing it!
Thanks for writing it!
Tiger723 chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Harry is beast. Love the bird form. Not sure what it really is. Sounds cool though. :)
Please please please please please update this soon. I really want ot read more. Having Harry change all of the key events is super amazing. And I love how he is still in Griffindor and he is still friend in the trio.
Glassstar93 chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
Hope you continue writing :)