Reviews for My Perfect Mr Imperfect
traceybuie chapter 24 . 9/14
It was really sad when Elizabeth died, but at least her and her son got to spend time together and say good bye. I'm really happy that they are planning on doing the camp together.
traceybuie chapter 23 . 9/14
I loved Edward's mother and his aunt. Bella got through to Edward pretty easily, huh?
I looooooved that Bella quit working for Jasper. Maybe her and Edward can do something together...
traceybuie chapter 22 . 9/14
I love that she has decided on Edward, but I bet Jasper is going to push it and be an ass.
traceybuie chapter 21 . 9/14
Jasper's actions are bordering on sexual harassment. If Bella says she just wants to be friends, then Jasper shouldn't be buying her earrings and flowers or taking her out alone or calling for her on the weekend.
traceybuie chapter 20 . 9/14
Bella is going to be even more timid and careful with her feelings now.
traceybuie chapter 19 . 9/14
I'm still mad at Edward for all of his whoring and ignoring Bella ways. Yes, Jasper is a jack ass, but Edward is too. Right now, I think Alice had the right idea...leave and never look back.
traceybuie chapter 18 . 9/14
Edward is a complete man whore dick!
traceybuie chapter 17 . 9/14
Dam! Edward is a douche!1 Now I hate Jasper and Edward. Bella should just move somewhere else.
traceybuie chapter 16 . 9/14
Edward was kind of a dick there. But Bella should not go running to Jasper at the drop of a hat either.
traceybuie chapter 15 . 9/14
I think Jasper wants Bella to be pining for him. That's why he was trying to make Edward look bad by only bringing up horrible past actions in front of Bella.
traceybuie chapter 14 . 9/14
Hmmm... I didn't expect that Edward would say he doesn't like Jasper, but it makes sense. I'm still wondering who's drink that was...
traceybuie chapter 13 . 9/14
I still don't think Edward was lying, but something came up and he was rude not to call and explain.
traceybuie chapter 12 . 9/13
Bella actually did something for Edward that in my mind made a statement more than just words could.
traceybuie chapter 11 . 9/13
I hope Bella really starts things with Edward and tells Alice and Jasper to just fuck off.
traceybuie chapter 10 . 9/13
It's about time that they both came out with some truth.
6,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »