Reviews for Thrill Ride
Stallion8426 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Y Cant you just post it here everyone else puts smut here
Deep Thoughts w James Diamond chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
why isnt it available here
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh wooooow awesome, honestly I think that Logan was a little crazy here, but that's ok )

Hahaha Kendall is very relax with this whole thing, cool

Thank you very much for writing this story, great job! XD
Kitten Mittenz chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
BTR is my sister's favorite tv show...I watch it occasionally *cause it's the only thing on* but I will never be able to look at them the same way ever again*that's a good thing btw*

anyway... I loved the ending.
JM.Fanatic chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was so hilarious! I loved Kendall at the end lol

And Logan...man, he takes his thrills to the extremely lol

Poor James fighting his losing battle with trying not to be enticed by Logan and trying to get down from the window lol

Great job!
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
LOL! The ending was SO FUNNY! XD ROFLMAO! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can SO picture that happening! :D Awsome story! :D:D:D:D:D:D
GothicNicoLuver chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
"You guys are cleaning this up" ha! I love it! I skipped most of it because when Logan came in I felt sick, but when you started "explaining" things, I physically puked. I am a HUGE Cogan supporter, so this was a little sickening, but I still like the part of the story that didn't make me upchuck. :)
lawlietfan347 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loved it! Yeah I never expected Logan to be the one on top and in charge but it was awesome either way! Were the girls outside screaming out of fangirl-ness or disgust, or surprise? I thought it was hilarious when Kendall didn't freak out, he sounded like he was tired and just woke up and didn't care lol! Awesome story, keep on writing! :DDD
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Lol cute :)
jakegirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Omg um well i wonder wat way on a bus cause i dont get it but it was still good!_
120shadowlev27 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Holy crap! That was hot! Bondage James on bottom you rock at life _
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Holy crap this is sooo hot!

Who knew that Logan could be such a dirty boy?

Well I guess we all did :P

I love how submissive you had James and that type suited him well!

And the sex was hot!

Very descriptive so I was really brought into the story!

Excellent work!
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love when Kendall comes in and he doesn't freak out or get gross out just calmy says "You guys are cleaning this up." lol This was great! ;D