Reviews for Morning Shade
MunroInMyChambers13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
CStardust chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
You're very quickly becoming one of my favorite authors on fanfiction, I'm just saying.

The tone of this piece was the most enjoyable part to me- light-hearted and innocent; such a change from the angst-filled dramatic pieces inspired by AFD. I'm impressed, and I adored this/ hope to see more from you!
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oooo, I like this! But I wanna know what Eli was writing! *whines* Haha, great job!
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
cute story and they are dating in this one right or were they just friends and that was y clare was surprised about the kiss

but they were holding hands so i assume they were together
Oh Noah chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh, I was overjoyed to read this after a long day of school! You were perfect with Eli's perspective in your last oneshot, and now, it's obvious that you can perfectly portray Clare as well. This was sweet and cute; I just love how you described Clare's thoughts. The kiss was so romantic too. I love how even when they're having a moment, they still feel obligated to tease each other and you represented that perfectly!

I hope you've enjoyed your day off! I don't have anything to critique you on, honestly. You should be very proud of this. Excellent work Apple dear; reading your Eclare oneshots is just inspiring me! /snuggles :)
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was adorable! I loved the descriptions, and the kiss and hsdjkfjla; you're amazing. I really hope to see more from you soon, because you're great at writing these two (: