Reviews for The cold ones
DeJee chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
Oeejhh liz knows whats up kyle?
DeJee chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
I wonder if they can stop vicky
DeJee chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Love the start
I cant wait to see where you are going to take this
willowfaust chapter 3 . 8/12/2017
welcome back! need more input!
qhrciskrpc chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
FINISH THIS!...
retired25 chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
I wish you had been able to complete this story. Your writing skills are very accomplished.
lunarwing chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
he this story seems interesting but i am wondering are ou going to continue it?

~*lunarwing*~
ShannonMay chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Well done, I like the plot. Please keep on writing this one. I'd like to see what happens next.
scifigleek1963 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This story is really good u gotta get back to it. you've blended 2 of my fav things Twilight and Roswell keep wrighting it please :D
ligia-lorraine chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
So I don't usually give out too many positive reviews because i'm pretty picky about what I read, but I actually enjoyed what you wrote so far. The writing is grammatically correct and the characters seem pretty in place. I'm disappointed that you stoped, especially before the Cullens could even enter the picture. Hopefully you decide to pick it back up one day.
InTheWorld chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
This sounds really good. You should write more of it. Would like to read where this goes.
WalkToRemember chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I just finished watching this series! It is such a good show, and that was very well written and entertaining. It really sounds like them. I know it has been a while and you have probably dropped the idea, but please update!
DeJee chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
really like the start can't wait to see where you go with it

update soon
silke f chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
i really like it so far... keep going!
broken-pixie chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Really good start. I can't wait to see what happens. Do they meet any of the Cullens while they're out?