Reviews for The Lion Tamer
Enforcer209 chapter 6 . 6/22
Why is it that every 5th year Harry Potter fic has the same thing where harry gets tortured and just takes it just because JKR’s harry was a too stupid to do anything doesn’t mean every fan fic author has follow it
booklifeforlife chapter 1 . 6/19
Omg unlisted Astoria lmfaooo yes!
Sab81790 chapter 31 . 6/18
Ive never read a story that paired Harry with Daphne but I think you have made me a fan! I love this story and greatly enjoyed not only the tweaks you made, but the out right changes and suprises that happened. I can't wait to see how some of them will impact everything later on. Harry actually learning how to protect his mind, the addition of swords, Neville coming into his own sooner, not to mention the biggie changes like Ron and Bellatrix's deaths. And of course seeing how Harry/Daphne and Hermione/Neville's romantic relationship's play out. I'm also intrigued by having Dumbledore swear on his magic to be up front and honest with Harry about everything, seeing as how there were things kept from him all the way to the end so I think Harry being better informed has the potential to change quite a bit, especially how he reacts to various things. Not to mention if Dumbledore actually gets to do some real training with him. Oh the possibilities!
Bill Gopher chapter 8 . 5/24
I know you wrote this story 8yrs ago, but it would be terribly remiss of me not to say anything, and that is how much I'm loving this story. He char's, their interactions and especially the humor and specifically Tracy Davis & Astoria.
KMJeanne chapter 31 . 5/22
crying even more now. beautifully written
KMJeanne chapter 30 . 5/22
welp, now I’m crying
cmfisher chapter 31 . 4/27
I don't know if it came down to Sirius or Ron dying who I would choose. I am glad poor Harry did not have to lose both. Thank you for writing these.
Madhatter1981 chapter 7 . 3/21
In regards to the author's note at the beginning of this chapter i was more thinking that Harry by the fifth book has developed somewhat of an 'us against them' mentality, mostly due to his third and fourth year at Hogwarts, as well as the kangaroo court trial he had to deal with at the beginning of his fifth year, so going to an adult wouldn't be something he would be seriously considering.
Niknakkitkat chapter 31 . 2/1
This is so good and makes me feel so many different things but yeah for the greater good is an asshole ridiculous thing to say
TheLestrangeMistress chapter 1 . 1/27
This is a really good start and completely drew me in. I love the interaction between Harry and Daphne. The fact that he’s suspicious at first but then settles down after she says that she doesn’t want to know what happened in the maze or at the graveyard. I also like how they catch each other’s eye in the courtyard and goes to see her only to be stopped. Ron’s attitude is dead on and I really hope that it changes over the course of the story.
Redwing1co chapter 31 . 12/23/2017
Really good story can't wait to rrad more
IOpenAtTheClose of your life chapter 31 . 12/21/2017
NO NONOONNNONONONONONONONO. this chapter hit me right in the heart with Ron's funeral and Harry being a broody git and fucking up everything
IOpenAtTheClose of your life chapter 30 . 12/21/2017
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL RON. HE WAS REDEEMING HIMSELF AND IN ALL OF THE FICS I HAVE READ RON HAS NEVER DIED. EVEN EXTREME WEASLY BASHING STORIES!11!
Redwing1co chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
no problem with the rant I find that releasing some steam is good, personally I enjoy where you are going with the characters. I really love the way you potrayed young astoria
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
Wow. A tale of three kisses! Ronbo had been given a shed-load to think about. Ai'm glad for Hermione and Nevilles (If not with Harry, I root for her and Neville to be together.

After all that, I think both Harry and Daphne feel the wait was well worth it.

Still a huge amount of drama to get through, but OK.

TGM