Reviews for The Lion Tamer
hello
torlan2003 chapter 30 . 6/15
Great story , don't like the ending but I didn't like it in the book either. I look forward to learning what happens next. Thank you for writing.
B chapter 4 . 6/7
You use of the word sycophant is completely contextually wrong.i love your story thou!
mikewj93 chapter 1 . 5/27
oh, poor ginny. poor, dense harry.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 5/26
This is so silly, the mere thought that Dumbledore couldn't get the Quill is truly laughable, even if we do go by the fact that Dumbledore is a saint (which we know hes now) and he wouldn't use any magic to get that Quill, it would be truly easy for him to simply as a Elf to get it for him. Its obvious you want canon to happen, and I guess that's fine if that's what you want, but don't give us half arsed reasons as to why.

IT's already quite boring to read because you quite obviously have the Canon-Train on tracks, and no matter of much you change the personalities or characters from canon, NOTHING will change that trains direction, so it's a pointless read really, its canon with new dialogue.
Rehashed canon.
But I'll keep reading, hoping for the best.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 5/26
You are basing your reasons on humans.
And yes while Harry and all Wizards and Witches are human, they are a completely different branch of humans. things like "Her words against mine" is a laughable concept in the magical world where a simple oath that that's what happened would see you being the winner of said arguement.

You can't think inside the box on this, magic travels through boxes.
mikewj93 chapter 30 . 5/22
I've got a girlfriend back at the base. I'm going to propose to her after we get back from the mission!
-immediately gets shot down-
mikewj93 chapter 12 . 5/21
finally! it's hilarious that they kept getting interrupted
mikewj93 chapter 3 . 5/21
i find it odd that you have daphne having brown hair and tracey with blonde hair. every other story about them i've read has it the other way around.
xNaruHina chapter 29 . 4/23
Meh. The story seems to be going downhill fast. :/ It was truly a pretty damn good story until the canon part pertaining to the exams and Sirius. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 27 . 4/23
Same situation with the whole dream thing... even with Occlumency... that is severely disappointing. I was loving how original this story seemed to be.
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 4/22
Eww, Tracey actually likes Ron? Why even? That makes no sense at all...

On the bright side, Daphne and Harry finally kissed!~
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 4/22
Again, more tiresome cliche interruptions. It isn't even entertaining or suspense inspiring, it is just annoying.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 4/22
That ending was super cliche... it would have happened regardless if it wasn't for the interruption...
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 4/22