Reviews for The Lion Tamer
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 12/7
Wow. A tale of three kisses! Ronbo had been given a shed-load to think about. Ai'm glad for Hermione and Nevilles (If not with Harry, I root for her and Neville to be together.

After all that, I think both Harry and Daphne feel the wait was well worth it.

Still a huge amount of drama to get through, but OK.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 12/7
Good. You point out the reasons I've always felt that fifth year was Harry's toughest, HBP and DH notwithstanding.

The good thing if that he has Daphne, Tracey, Millie and Astoria on his side, along with Hermione and Neville. those two will be a good strong couple. Ron is about it implode as anyone's friend at all.

Good for Harry's blast at Lavender.

The DA will be a lot different this time around.

TGM
Algernon Abbey chapter 31 . 11/15
I was crying when Ron died. (Even through I knew he did in fact die in this story when in the summary of your second story in the triogoly you stated after Ron's death ...) but I didn't know in what fashion you were going to kill him. It was intense. It was beautiful. It was real. It was heart crushing.
vmcclure2 chapter 16 . 10/29
Boy! The Self-styled "Prince of Slytherin" is more dastardly than the canon one!
xNaruHina chapter 27 . 10/19
I seriously hope this story doesn't turn out like canon. It has been truly great so far and it would sick to have to drop such a treasure.
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 10/18
I don't get how Harry can admit thinking Daphne is attractive but not know if he likes her or not since he doesn't know anything about her but then turn around and think he likes Cho when he knows nothing about her either? How does that make any sense?
brennan.mholmich chapter 7 . 10/18
No evidence, expect for the massive scarring on his hand. No, but we're the idiots, not you. Are you serious?
I was hoping Harry would tell the reporters about Voldemort being a half-blood. LOL
Great story so far, and this chapter is full of drama.
LOL. This was soooooo funny, and it caught me completely by surprise. Good for you!
wierdscience13 chapter 28 . 9/24
Disappointing that this is basically just a rehash of book five, lots of missing words/errors like your other stories

'and Harry wasn't hit by two stunners' such obvious mistakes.

Since Harry and his friends incorporated Muggle fighting styles how did they all get beaten? They wasted a year basically learning nothing if people as mediocre as Draco and his friends can beat them and Umbridge beating McGonagall is just unbelievable
vmcclure2 chapter 14 . 8/29
Oh please, please let SOMEONE remember to request emergency exits to each members' dorm rooms from the ROR? ! :/
vmcclure2 chapter 9 . 8/28
I didn't notice before, but Draco Malfoy & others of his narrow-minded ilk, including Ronald Weaseley, seem to come off sounding like they really need to lay off so much red meat in their diets. Maybe their tempers will be more controllable? Less hair-trigger?

Great writing! Watch the instances of illogical gender pronouns though; I.e. any girl's or boy's name followed by the opposite pronoun describing their own action: Daphne picked up his books.?
ItsJustMe244 chapter 31 . 8/5
Annnnd my heart is in pieces now. Damn, I can't even read the sequel right now 'cause it is 1 am and I am tired and rambling and heartbroken or something- But in all seriousness, I liked this story. Damn unhappy ending, but it is well written.
PascalDragon chapter 31 . 7/17
Interesting story that has Harry and by extension Neville and even Ron overcome house boundaries. :)
Though I hadn't really expected that in the end Neville would kill Bellatrix, not to mention that Ron would die. :/
And *of course* Harry had to go and break up with Daphne for the Greater Good (TM)... ugh -.- I hope he's got some sense kicked into him in the sequel
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »