Reviews for The Lion Tamer
narutoxninetaileddemon chapter 9 . 9/15
I freaking love Astoria in this chapter!
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 31 . 8/30
Well this last chapter broke me I think, it was so emotionally heart breaking, very good story so far thanks for writing it!
redeyehawk23 chapter 31 . 8/25
I regret reading this
gdecon chapter 31 . 7/21
Well the stupidity of various people standing around and watching others duel rather than taking action is not uncommen in Harry Potter fanfiction but Harry's acting progressiely more childish as he thinks himself being mature rather than just stupid by distancing himself progrressiely as the end of this volume aproaches is far worse. No it is not akin to Harry and Ginny in the books
counter12 chapter 31 . 7/6
Rereading after years, and it still hits
counter12 chapter 29 . 7/5
Damn Dolohov got blown into pieces
counter12 chapter 12 . 6/28
Not Tracey falling for Ron noooo
counter12 chapter 4 . 6/27
Poor Dean lol
counter12 chapter 1 . 6/26
Restarting this trilogy 5 years after I read it the first time, rad
Crusader Nightshade chapter 31 . 6/13
your making me fucking cry. Ron. Oh fuck. I am a Slytherin and he never really liked us but I am a fellow red head and he didn't deserve it. God, he never deserved that fate. fucking hell I'm legit crying right now fuck.
alicevirgin chapter 31 . 4/11
daphne literally does nothing for harry. just the same old story with daphne as his girlfriend instead of cho.
I cried so fuckin much Ron.
He died a hero
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 26 . 4/9
This was horribly done, umbridge used that quill on several people beyond Harry. And an auror investigation would go well beyond finding a banned item but they would question the student body which she had threatened.
JustReadingM8 chapter 31 . 1/2