Reviews for The Lion Tamer
Tracey Young chapter 31 . 7/10
Where’s the sequel?
Fred Bitune chapter 11 . 5/27
Ok, gonna stop reading here I guess. Bit surprising as I liked your other stories and was well expecting to like this trilogy too. But between Harry behaving like a 7 year old, the absolutely over the top and unrealistic flak he gets from his own house and the equally unrealistic reaction of Snape to the assault witnessed by another Slytherin I just can't keep reading this. It's simply too frustrating.

Came in expecting romance/adventure and got somethign that fits better into the hurt/comfort category.
Fred Bitune chapter 7 . 5/27
Concerning the author note: I respect you sticking with how the books did the Blood Quill scene and was about to ignore this obvious canon plothole, but when you start defending it in the author notes like this I had to say something...

Harry does not have to be a mutant to have common sense. Because that is all that is needed and what people were complaining about. He is 15. He knows that corporal punishment is not allowed in school. Hell, in the books he had tons of detentions before this where he was not hurt and scarred. Every single 15 year old kid in the whole world, no matter how stupid or socially retarded, would speak up and go to someone that could help them.
HeartsGlow chapter 30 . 4/23
You killed off Ron! OK, fair trade for Sirius, I guess.
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 4/22
"no one saw what happened to Luna"...that sounds ominous!
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 4/22
"when Voldemort kills someone". It was Pettigrew that killed Cedric.
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 4/22
I'm sorry, but Harry could at least question himself as to whether or not Umbridge might be lying about her "power". We all know Umbridge did it to others, so why wouldn't he make it known, at least to keep her from doing it to others? (Where's his hero complex now?) I read a few of your stories and the first detention with Umbridge goes exactly the same way every time. You should change things up a bit.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 4/21
"he spent summers with them " (the Weasleys). He only spent two weeks before second year, saw then in Diagon Alley just prior to third year, then just a few weeks before fourth year. Why does make note about Harry's temper? I mean pretty much all writers fall into that, but RON is the one with the bad temper. Harry's bad didn't manifest until fifth year. (I don't count his accidentally blowing up Marge. There's not a kid anywhere that would have lasted as long as Harry did before it happened) I love this Luna!
williamhaysjr chapter 7 . 4/14
First, their Syrian would be easily found in easily administered by just putting it in her choose just like Snape threatened Harry with in your four. As for a pensive, Dumbledore had one in his office remember.
misteryman526 chapter 20 . 3/19
So, Blood Quills are apparently difficult/expensive/illegal to get hold of? Simple solution: Harry destroys the Quill, or gives it to Dobby to dispose of and uses a different quill to write his lines. When Umbridge discovers the switch, what can she do? Claim that he stole her property? A normal quill is worth practically nothing and is she really going to tell anyone he destroyed/stole a rare Blood Quill from her and admit to a crime herself? Anyway I've really enjoyed the 'behind the scenes' discussions between teachers about the Blood Quill situation much more than the canon story where it just seems that they are being typically useless wizarding adults.
Shra11 chapter 31 . 3/14
Is this really the end of this fiction or there's more coming?
csheila chapter 6 . 1/10
Thank you for allowing Hermionie to stay cool despite not being Harry's love interest. The same goes for Luna.
Just don't stick either with Ron.

(I know story is finished but I can't help but say it each time I see potential Hermionie and Moron pairing.

Thanks for creating believable characters out the other kids. Makes for a more interesting story.
ScarletWraith chapter 31 . 11/20/2018
Oh my god! The pain... I've never read something so well done, in regards to removing Ron from the picture like this! Aside from the tears, it's an agonizingly well done story. Well, I'm off to read the next one in the series!
Aprion chapter 9 . 9/27/2018
Damnit Astoria XD
Sadhaka chapter 26 . 9/25/2018
Rediculous. Neville is dueling three people and tackles the final one. That would mean they we're dueling within three feet if each other at least. That close there would be no way to dodge or counter. Just more reason why swords and fists is an ignorant idea to add to Harry Potter.
1,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »