Reviews for The Lion Tamer
gf chapter 31 . 10/4
Wha ...!? I've read this before, and that STILL caught me by surprise!

Well? On to the next one.
GF chapter 28 . 10/2
Not a problem or a complaint, just a weird kind of misplaced statement, there.
" (Para) It was very weird seeing Daphne float in the air."

Seeing as you had mostly been talking about Harry and Neville, yeah, it's weird. Harry had just said "Here, I'll help you up". They can both see the thestrals. But you didn't write as Daphne or one of the girls saying "this is weird*, so- whose perspective is it?
Mr. Omniscient point of view raises his head, just at a strange time.
GF chapter 22 . 9/30
I don't know what color 'dark pants' are to go with Harry's black shirt, but THANK YOU for not putting him in the ultra cliche' GREEN silk shirt most fic writers dress him in. Even if you do later, this first time was good.
GF chapter 16 . 9/28
Grrrrrrr!
NONE of this quidditch 'scene' is possible, unless Draco is ALSO riding a Firebolt. The 2001 Nimbus isn't fast enough for Draco to EVER be 'neck and neck' with Harry, let alone catch him from behind!?
And whatever Crabbe (or Goyle's) fat arse has done to slow their own broom down, can't be good for whoever borrows it.
anon chapter 10 . 9/27
You know?! I have NEVER understood the JKR canon bit about Fudge, Umbridge, and the Ministry interference at Hogwarts!
It's a PRIVATE school. Parents PAY tuition for their kids to go there. They have a Board of Governors.
Government does not get to tell private schools how to run themselves. Hiring, firing, curricullum, policies, discipline... none of it.
State testing for graduation, yes. Teachers boinking students, definitely. But 99 percent of everything private schools do, the government has no say in.
Is that somehow, tragically, DIFFERENT in the UK, or is all this just a/u fictional stuff? I can't imagine the parents of little Lord Whatshisface being too happy with some minister whatever telling him their school, which every male Lord Whatshisface has attended for 27 generations has changed some statute, and he cannot attend. Horse putucky!
anon chapter 7 . 9/27
All this drama, just because Ron is an 'angry gay' and doesn't even acknowledge that he fancies Harry, not Hermione, like Harry thinks.
Aprion chapter 9 . 9/27
Damnit Astoria XD
Sadhaka chapter 26 . 9/25
Rediculous. Neville is dueling three people and tackles the final one. That would mean they we're dueling within three feet if each other at least. That close there would be no way to dodge or counter. Just more reason why swords and fists is an ignorant idea to add to Harry Potter.
Sadhaka chapter 24 . 9/24
How the HELL is fighting hand to hand going to help? You know what don't care. I'm done it was fun but now your taking the magic out if it and turning it into Harry Potter the boy with no magic. I didn't sign up for that.
Sadhaka chapter 24 . 9/24
Learning a sword is stupid. I can't think of one situation that isn't a contrived mess where it would be useful. Instead of learning advanced magic from his godfather you have him learning how to use a weapon that hasn't been relevant in more than three hundred years.
crazylegs27 chapter 7 . 9/11
Nope, personally that excuse for Harry not telling another Prof after detention is horrible, I can’t read this any further. Other than that disaster of a plot point, your story was going well
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 8/8
fun story. thanks
Azza1608 chapter 1 . 7/28
This was a masterpiece I never thought I'd feel bad about Ron dying in a fic ever. Amazing job
NathanielTheCat chapter 7 . 7/28
I understand that he might not be knowledgeable, or worldly, but a professor actually hit him with a spell. That is when you go to another professor. Doesn't matter that all it did was freeze him, she cast at him.
Enforcer209 chapter 6 . 6/22
Why is it that every 5th year Harry Potter fic has the same thing where harry gets tortured and just takes it just because JKR’s harry was a too stupid to do anything doesn’t mean every fan fic author has follow it
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »