Reviews for Far Far Away
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh my heart! This was an amazing read and yes i can see that happening. Poor Selina...poor Bruce, and poor Alfred, who would have spoiled that grandchild rotten! As would the rest of the Bat family. This is now a favorite of mine, hope you do more with these two (or three) soon. Read ya Later ;)
Catgirl79 chapter 1 . 7/24
This was just beautiful
The New Creed chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Wow. This is such a sad story that I have been on the edge of tears throughout the entire chapter. I don't know what else to say but damn. This really hit that emotional spot and didn't let go.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
So good!
Stewart M chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Raw. Eloquent. Thank you.
Spock Uhura Fan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very sad and well written. Make a sequel with a happy end.
Rise Against713 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow this is a beautiful piece. Very well done.
AekoAeviAthan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wahhhhh!

This is making me want to cry...

I love it!
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
No words... That was so sad, but so perfect! I only wish Bruce, Selina, and Helena could live happily ever after. \3
Soul93 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was so sad! I think I had to blink back tears several times, but what a work of art! Really well written and IC til the bitter end.
Miss Heart chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh, my God, this is beautiful. Sad but very beautiful, you're a wondeful writer, Congratulations.
redrose chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was so good and sad! I would hate to lose a child like she did! VERY GOOD
Helen chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Such a bittersweet story, perfectly told from Bruce's point of view. I agree with other reviewers, this is EXACTLY how it should have played out in the comics.

Thank you.
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That's a great story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Congratulations, it's wonderful.
Anonimo chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Por favor no me hagas llorar ,esto es tan triste, Dios es hermoso y triste.