Reviews for Far Far Away
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
So good!
Stewart M chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Raw. Eloquent. Thank you.
Spock Uhura Fan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very sad and well written. Make a sequel with a happy end.
Rise Against713 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow this is a beautiful piece. Very well done.
AekoAeviAthan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wahhhhh!

This is making me want to cry...

I love it!
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
No words... That was so sad, but so perfect! I only wish Bruce, Selina, and Helena could live happily ever after. \3
Soul93 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was so sad! I think I had to blink back tears several times, but what a work of art! Really well written and IC til the bitter end.
Miss Heart chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh, my God, this is beautiful. Sad but very beautiful, you're a wondeful writer, Congratulations.
redrose chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was so good and sad! I would hate to lose a child like she did! VERY GOOD
Helen chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Such a bittersweet story, perfectly told from Bruce's point of view. I agree with other reviewers, this is EXACTLY how it should have played out in the comics.

Thank you.
AliaAtreidesBr chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That's a great story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Congratulations, it's wonderful.
Anonimo chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Por favor no me hagas llorar ,esto es tan triste, Dios es hermoso y triste.
missiebeautiful chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
A well-thought fanfic! I adored it and I found it extremely heartbreaking when she was telling him she had always wanted to tell him that he was the father but had chosen not to for his own sake. It was a beautiful story...

-missiebeautiful
Mutou Yasu chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was a great story. It's how it should have been in the comics. I also think that Helena is Bruce's child and think that Sam being the father was just a cover. But I guess we'll never know unless they decided to do something with it.

As I said, I really enjoy your take on it. It was wonderful.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 10/12/2010