Reviews for Dance With Me
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 6 . 1/6
That was great! I loved that she opened herself back up at Kellerman's where her moma and daddy had met! Loved it!
Marcela chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Marvelous story, but I have to say that I am not happy that you built it on Frances and Jhonnys death... anyway... I will go on till the end.
Rainshine5 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
This was a really good story! I had a wonderful time reading it and I can't tell you how sad I was when I learned about the car wreck. You kept me in suspense for so long about what exactly the accident was.
I wish I had an uncle like Bill. He's an awesome guy!
I was going to be so angry with you in the last chapter when I thought you were really going to let Beth and Trent say goodbye! And then all those feelings of me chasing after you like a crazy raging mob wielding torches just melted away into sweet sweet happiness when they decided to stay together. Cute and happy ending!
Thank you for sharing this story. Xoxo!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
brokenfromthepast chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
This was a nice little story and I liked it. I hope you had fun writing it!
StoriesOfMyLife96 chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Yes do a sequel! i loved this story, and this chapter was awesome! i really hope continue!:)
StoriesOfMyLife96 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
love it please continue
Marchanna chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Oh my, and the truth comes out! So that's what happened... great job on this chapter!
Marchanna chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Ooooh do I smell something to do with her father and mother with the accident?

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
Marchanna chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Dang, now I'm REALLY curious as to what this accident is. Keep up the good work!
StoriesOfMyLife96 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Love it!:) keep it up!
Marchanna chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Oh, I like where this is going, and am really curious about this accident. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Marchanna chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Really well written so far. Can't wait for the next chapter to see where it goes!
StoriesOfMyLife96 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awesome i really hope u can continue!:)