Reviews for Admit It
love it!
YogurtLuver12 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
good storyy :)
SPskater411 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Hahahahaha...oh Trent...I almost thought that was true o.O lovely story
EternalInsanity787 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was a good one! I liked it and you kept the characters in character too, at least from what I can tell that this! Good Job!
AerisSerris chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oooh! :D Now this was a really good story to read! Plenty of emotion, very in character, Yaoi... I loved it! :)
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hahaha, I would've loved to watch that show, hee hee hee. You couldn't make me look away xD

This was really well written- I was definitely biting my nails while reading this one. I love how you tied it with the show to explain Duncan's thing with Courtney and Gwen. Awesomeness! Thanks for the read :)
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
*Giggles* The end was really cute! But what I loved the most was the first half, where you could almost taste the tension in the room. It was so powerfully emotional. This was suuuuch a great story!

Love, Princess
l2s2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow i really thought Noah was a whore for a sec that would be a good story Noah sleeping with all the guy and some really care for him
mizukicrandall chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I honestly love this XD it has a perfect balance of angst (I hate super angsty things, it gets me really depressed X'D), drama, and humor. I love how Noah and Duncan worked through their complaints and got together in the end. And I love the ending scene so much(I laughed so hard at Trent)(and Eva and Izzy were brilliant too) XD. Once again this was awesome and I loved it XD.
Ethical Whore chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I hate to say it, but you may just have a bit of a stalker on your hands. After liking "I'll Do it For You" so much, I decided to check out your other work.

I can relate to the pairing whore situation - I pair Duncan with just about every girl.

Izzy would totally be a yaoi fangirl...

I really liked this piece as well, the way you portrayed Noah and Duncan was very accurate in my opinion and I do think they would work oh so fucking well together.

Kind of hott too. Noah being a sarcastic asshole, Duncan a violent douche.

Very nicely done.

The Ethical Whore
LaMusouka chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Have I mentioned how much I adore your fics? Because I do, I really, really do. And now, I must ship DunNo

Also, I love the dialog, it's just so freakin' brilliant:

"Fuck you."

"Everyone else does."

"As opposed to coming here where I just let Trent have his way with me; it's a wonder Gwen chose you over him. Did you know he has to have sex 9 times-"

"Shut-up you little asshole."

"It's a wonder my asshole is still little after all the ass-ramming I've been taking-"

"Are you sure you want to sleep with me? I'm kind of a whore."

... I'm gonna quote these. ALL OF THEM. Even in situations where they wouldn't make sense *_*
Yurisbloom911 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I loved this! you capture all the characters amazingly and are a huge inspiration!

thank you much!
XxSakugoxX chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Wow, this is the first Duncan/Noah fic i read and it was AWESOME!
Mrs. Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love this coupling! I don't know why. You portrayed Duncan and Noah really well (hello, like always), and I really liked Noah's sarcasm. Lol it was just hilarious. The whole thinhg
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Dude. Angry Noah is kind of...Hot.

Is it wrong that I find the thought of Noah being a whore sexy?

cause if it is, I dont want to be right. xD

I really loved the emotion in this. Though I'm not usually a fan of stories that drop the F-bomb more then three of four times, it worked here. And though I dont think Noah would be much of a cusser, it worked very well. It was real and believable.

I know it's silly, but I squee-ed so loud at the mention of NoahCody. I was only slighty dissapointed that Noah was over him, and thats a lot coming from me.

Nice work. as usual though, I'm sure you know how amazing you and your writitng are. (:

(PS: dude, Noah and Duncan and Izzy are my personal whores. I give them to almost every cast member. I know where you're coming from:it is getting pretty ridiculous on my end too. xD)