Reviews for Loved Like A Fairytale
ASingleSplendidSong chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Another fabulous story. I can't - really can't - imagine a better author. Writing from the point of Erik is something I think most authors would shrink away from, but you do it so brilliantly and with such panache. It does border on insanity at times, but I think that just adds to it - Erik IS unhinged, he is broken inside and he isn't normal, but he never loses the love for music and for Christine. I always imagine him as two parts of a person; the side who lives, breathes and IS music and the side which has been torn apart by the world. I suppose meeting Christine quashes the side which suffers and kills, because his love for music and Christine combine within him to create an entirely new Erik. It seems a foolish thought, but there you are. Whoever said us Phantom phans are sane, eh?
aradiaeva chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Lovely...I really liked at the end how Erik kept insisting it was all a dream and not believing Christine had really come back to him.
Layered like an Onion chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Tears, tears, tears. As hardcore of a Phan as I am, there have only been a small handful of phics that have made me cry. This is now one of them. It's so tender, so...wow, I'm actually at a loss for words. It's simply beautiful. Wonderful job. :)
Mini Nicka chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Wonderful interpretation of their story
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Wow, this was a bit more... fluffy than usual. I love the interpretation of the choice, by the way, and the underlying concept was both innovative and fitting.
A.R. LaBaere chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Best fairytale I've ever read! This belongs with Beauty and the Beast and all the other great classics!
Gray Feather chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Wow...oh wow, I simply love your stories. Erik is always so...human. This story has to be by far my favorite, I've always thought that someone like Erik truly deserves a miracle, a fairytale...I was crying all though the ending of Chap.2 and chap.3, the language is very beautiful. I especially love how you wrote it all in Erik's POV, those thoughts and feelings and discriptions leave me thinking "how can anyone NOT love him?"

Well, I humbley await your next brilliant piece, wish it could be Erik POV as well...

off finding more tissues
PhantomMalevolence chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
wow... that was very touching :)... excellent! you did a wonderful job once again :D!
Navy Babe chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Aw, I can't even tell you how beautiful this was. Your Erik is so beautiful, I love that you really got inside his head in this one. And as always, I love your Christine. Her strength is always so believable and I always end up wishing that your stories were canon. :) Loved it!
ACE Albert chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
What an extremely evocative, emotional, and utterly brilliant story! I loved it from the beginning to the end. I was hooked starting with the first chapter's very affecting portrayal of how Erik first noticed Christine and how he came to adopt the persona of the Angel of Music. The retelling of 'canon' in Chapter 2 was also superb: you masterfully took us into the inner workings of Erik's mind and added additional dimensions to the classic tale. Finally, I loved how you tied everything up and gave Erik the fairytale ending he always deserved in the last chapter.

Erik's frequent self-doubt and second-guessing... Christine's initial stubborn denial of her own feelings... Raoul's very untimely interventions... all were wonderfully portrayed. The difference between merely good writing and truly great writing is that truly great writing inexorably draws you in and really makes the tale come alive. By every measure, your story indisputably belongs to the ranks of those truly great works of literary art. Brava!
xredthreadsx chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
*sigh* Girl, you are ridiculous.

In the most insanely best way possible.

Waiting in anticipation as always! (:
TheBlackSister chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
I was having a rather tough day. I can't describe to you how much I needed something truly good. And then I see a new story notice in my email.

What can I say that I haven't said already? There are two or three authors whose updates make me jump as high. Your insight into the characters, your style, your diction - everything - is pitch-perfect. I can't get enough of it. Keep writing!
xredthreadsx chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
ALWAYS TO TEARS. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS.

*sob* damn, this one was so good it's damn near cathartic.
Nataliia chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Bravo! Excellent story, very touching. LOL after starting this review I looked at the author and instantly thought "of course it was!" You never cease to impress. Thank you.
TheFatalIllusion chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
I'll admit, I have been wondering whether the next story you posted was going to have a happy ending or not, and I wasn't disappointed.

I LOVED this story! It was so beautifully told, and not overbearingly obvious like in some stories. I truly think you have a gift here! As always, I thought your characterizations were wonderful, the language was always appropriate; I never caught myself thinking "Erik would have said "..." instead."

It was just something absolutely fantastic that put a huge smile on my face!

I actually had my first day at college today, and this has just finished off the day wonderfully! Thank you so much for posting, and I eagerly await what you write next! :D