Reviews for The Light and the Darkness, Continued
Will4ever chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
please update
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Heh I guessed about Will straight from the start and lets be honest, after surviving the events of Requim, I suspect that might well create the Jesus heart effect. Will's return to the states should be...interesting to say the least. I wonder what'll happen if she runs into the others while travelling with Alexis? (THAT'S one meeting I eagerly await;D) Keep updating
Kalims chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Good chapter. I like that Alexis girl, she seems sweet and Will needs that kind of understanding friend right now. Glad that she's akive, hope she can reunite with the others someday.

Good job! Can't wait for the next chapter! (And just so you know, I'm virgos:P)
DayDreamer9 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Super cool! And Will lives Everybody lives _ And I like Alexis; I have this funny feeling that she'll become very important later on and I'm really looking forward to having all six girls come back together...and praying that nobody blows anything up o_O But I'll be merrily awaiting the next chapter, so update as soon as possible!
Kalims chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Aww I feel bad for Will, and bad for the girls, I hope in the next chapter we'll see some action!

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
YAY, the girls are alive ...well, Will isn't and Sitara is currently not in the group yet, but I hold onto hope. This makes one wonder what'll happen when the gals all find out that Sita's alive, but that's why I'm staying tuned to find out :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
When I read the original Requim, I loved it. (Sad and painful, but in a good way.) When I read the first chapter of the story this is based off of, I was disappointed that the writers had apparently abandoned it. I am VERY glad to hear that you're going to finish this piece, it deserves to be finished. And who better than you? Very nice chapter, I find myself eagerly awaiting the next update. (And of course your other pieces. Including your own sequel to Requim.) I'm glad to see the girls recovering what they lost, with their once powerful friendship restored. Keep updating please