Reviews for True Hearts and Truly Home
Guest chapter 47 . 12h ago
I Just wanted to let you know how much I just loved your story. It was truly different well through out and exciting! Thanks.
Sincerely,
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 47 . 2/17
Love it :)
faletoimj chapter 17 . 2/13
I have to admit that I got me teary eyes when I came across that part where Jasper sang a song for Bella and when he proposed to her. I am so in love with this story so far.
katandjasper chapter 33 . 2/8
This was a very bad chapter for me. You should have said that it was anal sex. For me it's extremely painful and the way it was written made it sound like he would force her if necessary. You should be more clear and I really hope this doesn't happen again.
Joy98 chapter 47 . 2/7
I love your story. Thanks
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 47 . 2/1
Awesome story, love it
melanieds chapter 47 . 1/31
Great ending.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
Why is it that you have a beta and the grammar is still bad?
kantorkan chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
it's through,quiet or quite, please get a spelling dictionary if you plan to write more,just a can a sword look famine?don't you mean is parental not prenatal it is bite not also add to the list ,it is barely not barley which is a one more thing it is brass not brace.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
You needed a beta,if you had one they should have been fired.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
It is through not happened to spell check.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
elf
silversimon chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Too bad Dr. Cullen couldn't be bothered to give Bella prescription painkiller for her monster headache. Might have also helped slow down her brain a bit so she could absorb the information without constantly freaking out. Story is interesting.
silversimon chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Like how all the Forks/LaPush - vampire/shifter/?(Aaron) secrets are being aired thoroughly at the beginning of the story, including everyone, e.g., Charlie. Anticipating disclosure of Aaron's nature.
silversimon chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Enjoying your story, especially Jasper's panty dropping smile. But sure hope you take Alice down a notch or three. She's utterly irritating and annoying. Her "know it all " iced out pushiness is exceedingly irksome. Makes me want to light a pyre and throw her in several times. Sorry for the rant. Hopefully she won't have much screen time . Look forward to reading more of the story.
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »