Reviews for True Hearts and Truly Home
jeoliverio chapter 47 . 3/23
This was alright a little dragged out
AshleyStewart09 chapter 47 . 3/5
This was awesome
andrewpine chapter 44 . 3/1
Why do all of the people around her keep treating her like she is a child then get surprised that she gets mad and then turn it against her and make her feel guilty?
andrewpine chapter 39 . 3/1
Alice is a self absorbed bitch and Aaron is an asshole.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 2/25
I think you still needed to find a Beta to fix this story.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 2/25
What does a horrible look of disappear look ,one finger on my not regain. through not what are they teaching in school these days? Beta this and repost it,please.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 2/24
It' Denali not delani. spellcheck,Beta, read the wiki.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 2/23
"Average looking on my best days" "I have always been bigger boned." "plain"

Who would want to read a story about someone ugly and fat? I guess those two are synonymous, but still...
orchidluv chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
I like where you're taking this story so far but you definitely need a beta. Small corrections like "there or their" or "through and throw" for instance, and larger corrections like punctuation placement. Those two things would make a huge difference in reading this story.
Sinvisigoth chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
Oh man that was one of those scenes where I just can't stop the enormous grin on my face the whole time I'm reading it. Seriously it's like I ate a coat hanger. lol.
andrewpine chapter 36 . 1/24/2016
Well come tomorrow Granddad will be back on Bella and Jasper's shit list. as he deserves,the fool never for the good of the family doesn't mean he can just keep breaking her heart.
andrewpine chapter 28 . 1/23/2016
Definitely not looking forward to spending the weekend with Mister full of himself... pretty sure Aro is up to something as usual.
andrewpine chapter 26 . 1/21/2016
Didn't your Beta tell you about your habit of either adding words were they don't need to be or dropping words which make the sentence make no sense?or she could use her eraser to remove the unneeded word or add the words that are needed for you.
andrewpine chapter 25 . 1/21/2016
I think you need to come back and rewrite the story with the baby as a soon before they track down the Romanians and kill them for hanging around Forks and killing people?
andrewpine chapter 20 . 1/21/2016