Reviews for True Hearts and Truly Home
Sinvisigoth chapter 3 . 3/16
Oh man that was one of those scenes where I just can't stop the enormous grin on my face the whole time I'm reading it. Seriously it's like I ate a coat hanger. lol.
andrewpine chapter 36 . 1/24
Well come tomorrow Granddad will be back on Bella and Jasper's shit list. as he deserves,the fool never for the good of the family doesn't mean he can just keep breaking her heart.
andrewpine chapter 28 . 1/23
Definitely not looking forward to spending the weekend with Mister full of himself... pretty sure Aro is up to something as usual.
andrewpine chapter 26 . 1/21
Didn't your Beta tell you about your habit of either adding words were they don't need to be or dropping words which make the sentence make no sense?or she could use her eraser to remove the unneeded word or add the words that are needed for you.
andrewpine chapter 25 . 1/21
I think you need to come back and rewrite the story with the baby as a soon before they track down the Romanians and kill them for hanging around Forks and killing people?
andrewpine chapter 20 . 1/21
So she got knocked up.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 1/21
Did they bother with condoms,when will they be have the token baby?
andrewpine chapter 15 . 1/20
Entire is lucky Bella didn't use some of her Elfin mojo on who is the vampire that is causing trouble that needs their ass kicked?
andrewpine chapter 14 . 1/20
single,barely,through.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 1/19
Don't you (just) hate cliffs? not misspelled words or wrong use of words...seems grandpa is in deep shit,along with mommy.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 1/19
I think that attachment is ridiculous. i understand they are mated but not being able to even be on the other side of the house without being in pain is a little much don't you then that i am enjoying the story, for the third time.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 1/19
It's brass is an like she is settling down some. guess once they get down stairs with the rest of them and Charlie wakes up Jake will get stupid again with his attitude?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 1/19
I didn't see the miss spelling of felf ,i must have been distracted by all of the other misspelled i don't know if you do know Benzene is a cancer causing chemical mostly it causes leukemia and kidney failure.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 1/19
Well this is turning into a major wait until Charlie finds out the whole story he is going to flip his shit along with the mutts.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 1/19
It's through not throw,two different meaning it so far,again.
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »