Reviews for True Hearts and Truly Home
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 10 . 9/26
Ok, we are 10 chapters in and I am finding this story to be way too slow and a bit confusing. We are not getting full stories of anything and it seems that so much is left unanswered. I hope things will start to come together soon. Also I have to say this Bella is very OOC and I have not decided if unlike her or not.
Remember your Game of Thrones? the next to the youngest son is Bran and after Jamie Lanister pushed him out of the window, Bran dreams of a 3-eyed RAVEN!
Bom bom bom BAHHH! this is a really good plot; while your spelling and punctuation leave a little to be desired (not being snarky here: sometimes it takes a little to figure out what you are actually saying, that's all :), your imagination is quite something. so King Aaron tracked the sneaky wacky bitch down, did he? Thank God the "symptoms" are merely her "Arising"; I thought that he had "magically" caused the condoms to fail, he wants Bella to have a baby so darned bad!
" Like a Baptist would a Catholic": priceless, and worth the entire story right there!
Love you song choices! so, Elves have entered the picture, have they? That is certainly a new twist. If they look like Legolas, sign me UP!
You've probably been informed of this, but I must add my voice to the chorus: Your version of Peter, who "just knows shit" is the brainchild of the Amazing and talented IDreamofEddy who wrote "Colliding Meteors" and "Orbiting Meteors". She was also the one who came up with the nickname "God of War" for Jasper.
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 8/18
I'm enjoying reading your story.
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 8/8
renee should have gotten her ass kicked before she was thrown out. i'm sorry to say this but it's terribly hard to read with no punctuation and so many misspelled words. do you have someone to pre- read for you? i know this has been finished for a while but it's a damn good story and deserves the best.
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 8/7
for vamps being so smart they sure are stupid when trying to tell a human something weird.
Evie chapter 13 . 7/3
I always like Charlie getting a mate :)
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 6/13
leave it to jacob to be a complete asshole with no manners and then want food in some one else's house.
jeoliverio chapter 47 . 3/23
This was alright a little dragged out
AshleyStewart09 chapter 47 . 3/5
This was awesome
andrewpine chapter 44 . 3/1
Why do all of the people around her keep treating her like she is a child then get surprised that she gets mad and then turn it against her and make her feel guilty?
andrewpine chapter 39 . 3/1
Alice is a self absorbed bitch and Aaron is an asshole.
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »