Reviews for True Hearts and Truly Home
Aggie94 chapter 47 . 7/26
Great story. Enjoyed the ride. Thank you for sharing your words. Meg
Aggie94 chapter 17 . 7/14
Love the use of Dierks Bentley's song, have you listened to the new Album The Mountain? This is a great story totally enjoying it can't wait to see how it all ends thank you so much for sharing your words. Meg
Great story! I do wish they had decided to build a bigger house in the "magical" clearing. Can't wait to read the out takes!
Brad Paisley's songs can really hit you in the heart! This sounds mean, but thank you for making this birth a bit of a struggle for Bella. My son was 9 pounds, 6 oz (I SWEAR all of it was his HEAD) and childbirth hurt like HELL.
Caius and RENEE!? Mister Mistrust himself and Gypsy Hippy Renee?OMG, Hopefully he can keep her far from Bella. Oh No! this means Renee will have to be at the wedding, right; maybe she will be a TERRIBLE newborn and they might have to DISPOSE of her!
I LOVE Mama4Dukes! her "Life Happens..." story is one of the best out there, and funny as all get out: Edward losing his virginity after the "Prom" has GOT to be Legend in the fanfic verse!
One of my college friends called his son's "wee-wee" a waggle. It cracked me up!
you read my mind! as soon as Bella was feeling wistful about NOT getting to do the whole graduation thang. I thought that the Cullens would make sure to acknowledge the milestone-you know how Alice loves ANY excuse for a celebration!
Bella's pregnant, right? those lil vampire sperms are sneaky critters, ain't they?
All those things happening in Bella's world (Royal Acquisition, Wedding, Dad-changing, Quinn fight, etc), where I'm from we call that a clusterf*ck!
I wish Bella had clocked Renee one! Renee needs a broken nose and a couple of shiners to go with it!
andrewpine chapter 43 . 2/25
I am curious,is it supposed to by sexy ripping underwear off.I notice he does it quite a lot in these stories.
andrewpine chapter 42 . 2/25
If she wasn't such a softy she should have read all of those self-absorbed pushy vampires the riot act and straightened them out in what it would be like forever and if they didn't like it they would be house hunting in another country.
andrewpine chapter 42 . 2/25
good to see everyone that needed it was put in their place.I would live to see you come back some day and edit this and remove all of the unnecessary words you put in it.
andrewpine chapter 39 . 2/25
amazing how with Alice it is,me,me,me,how is it going to effect me
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »