Reviews for these memories are just pieces of sky
Deviepooh chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
this chapter is amazing. everything about it. ku-dos!
Deviepooh chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
really interesting start to this story. looking forward to the rest!
2bz2breading chapter 58 . 7/18/2011
This is a very interesting, sometimes confusing, but good story. It's a different take on Spencer and Ashley but not in a bad way. Thanks for sharing.
Daryl chapter 58 . 6/5/2011
i love it. as long as spencer and ashley are together everything will be fine
imaferrari chapter 58 . 6/3/2011
Just excellent! I really liked your reference to Spencer's reborn heart and her walls tumbling down. I have hope that Raife will continue to make an effort. And that Glen will continue to be actively supportive. And that Spencer and Ashley will continue to grow with each other...knowing the secrets and surviving together.

Terrific ending to a wonderful story. Like I said in my very first post so many months ago, I'm glad that I gave this one a chance. When this first started, I was not into the whole Ashley/Aiden/3rd party thing...much less Spencer being that third. (Really, because Aiden was involved.) However, giving it a second chance as a couple more chapters posted, this turned into one of my favorite stories. I liked and felt for all three of them and rooted for them along their journey.

Great work!
imaferrari chapter 57 . 6/3/2011
I am WAY behind in my reading (seriously, I probably have about 30 email notices), so I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier.

This is s terrific chapter, though. It's great to see two things here: first, Spencer making the move and going to Ashley-being there for Ashley; second, Ashley letting her in and accepting her presence and comfort. Beautiful.
nautic187 chapter 58 . 6/3/2011
Of course there was a lot more that could have been said, they're only 17 or whatever, but all stories have to end sometime.

When I pictured how this would end it was kind of like the night had passed and they were waking up to a new day that was the rest of their lives together. Yeah, I'm lame like that. But that's kind of how it did work out, except you had to throw a little cold water on things with the uncertainty at the end, haha. I liked how you saved their introspective moments for when they were alone (or the only one awake anyway), you don't think about that kind of thing when you're in the moment. I'm glad you touched on regrets too, how they met could so easily be a wedge that gets driven between them. I know Aiden wasn't terrible in this story but as you know I still kind of hate him for being part of that, you wouldn't believe how many brain cells I had to kill to rid myself of that little scene.

I think I mentioned to you way back when this was just getting started that I thought of this pair especially like two broken pieces of a puzzle or whatever and it was only together they'd be whole, that still seems pretty apt. It still kind of reminds me of Seven Days In July; both have fucked up Spashley, both have a scene that made me kind of sick to read, and neither had a uniformly happy ending, but both were some of the best writing in this fandom.

Now get cracking on Artifice and stuff. :)
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 58 . 5/30/2011
the end?

i so didn't want it to end..

feels like there should b more...
Daryl chapter 57 . 5/26/2011
great chapter. so glad they have each other
Daryl chapter 56 . 5/17/2011
good job with glen's defense of spencer. that was the part of the chapter i most enjoyed reading
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 56 . 5/15/2011
i like this.

i really do.
imaferrari chapter 56 . 5/14/2011
This was excellent. I swear, I really want to inflict bodily injury on Paula. I just can't stand her or people like her all judgmental and homophobic. UGH! Really thrilled that Glen is coming through for Spencer, though. That girl was forced into the dark, alone, for so long, I'm glad that he is becoming beacon of light for her. Along with Ashley, of course.

You know I love your story!
Daryl chapter 55 . 4/28/2011
love this chapter. hope they stay friends forever
imaferrari chapter 55 . 4/26/2011
"You're my fucking home."

That was such a palpable statement. I could feel it. I can't imagine...
Rachel2020 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011