Reviews for You don't deserve it
lmill123 chapter 1 . 2/26
I just found your story and it was a great start. It does move a little to fast and you could use a beta. You can already here the talk that not only did Tony flaten each of his team mates but he also quit. They all deserved to have ther butt handed to them on a platter after all the abuse he had been given. Rememer, when Gibbs returned he treated Tony like trash . In fact Gibbs always treated the whole team a lot better than Tony, alwalys giving praise to the others and just put downs to Tony.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This would be a lot better if you had someone like a beta reader edit it. There are a lot of spelling errors and missing words. It would also be better if you stretched it out and made it a little longer.
Grissina chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
come on! They do tease each other a lot, too much some times, but in the end they really respect each other a lot more tha that!
MarieP chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Post hiatus is some of my gave fics! The story was very difficult to read. I would suggest a beta to proof your work before you post. I look forward to a sequal to the story.
Vonn 185 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I too had a hard time reading this but...'being senior field agent only means that you had your job a long time, not that you good at it.' is so true. Light stuff compared to what Tony can dish out.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
that was good, but very hard to read. if you want i can edit it, there were a lot of errors, that were glaringly obvious. like i said good story though. :D
DS2010 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nice story. I liked the points of veiw of Tony and Tim. Can't wait to see your next stories
GuiltyPleasuresAndDeadlySins chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Alright, I do like this story, but it goes a little fast - you might want to consider a beta when your posting? Some of it is a little unreadable. And I would like a sequel - I want to see Gibbs' reaction to THAT.
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
The summary intrigued me...but I couldn't read it. You really need a good beta reader. They not only help you polish a story, but you can also learn from them - if you are willing to admit you can be taught. As a result, you'll end up with more reviews.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/9/2010

next most of tony problem where his fault he show know respect for tim and ziva so some time they showed no respect for him.
OmniaVincit43 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I clicked on this fic by accident. Considering McGee is my favorite character and I don't really like Tony, I can't comment on the content of the story. I would recommend you get a beta to iron out some of the grammatical problems I see. It will make for a much smoother read.
KatyaKatianaKaterina chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Hey it was good but i do recommend that you get a beta reader to help you with the grammer of the story.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Tony decked Gibbs? Tony took down both McGee and Ziva? They deserved it after the way they treated Tony. My heart goes out to him. He sure as hell didn't deserve the type of treatment he received. Great story. Looking forward to the sequel.