Reviews for James Learns to Count
Excellent!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Good story
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Nicely written ...had tears in my eyes...Harry's emotion and James childishness were nicely portrayed... even story construction was good...
The Phoenix Order chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Little kid cuteness? Check. Touching angst? Check. Possibly the sweetest comforting EVER? Check. Amazing story? Check.
Lady Slipper chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh, gods, you've made me cry so hard! It's just so sweet and sad, and I just loved it. Couldn't make it better, really.
mitarose chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is such a sad story and very well-written. Thank you for writing it!
KKK3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I liked it. it was cute, though it made me sad.. :(
diamondred chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was a great, tender piece. You conveyed the emotions very well. Keep up the great work!
movinggirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
it's very creative and well written! good job!

don't know if you just weren't aware or wanted to change it, but james's eyes were hazel. ;)
EnchantedInk13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is such a lovely little one-shot. It's great that James and Harry were bonding, and so sweet! I always wonder how Harry tells his children about his role and his parents' role in the Wizarding War, and this was a very good take on it.
Em.P23 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is a really good oneshot. its very sweet
Romance's-Not-Dead chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was a very sweet story, and a great bonding moment between James and Harry.
Gazing at Castles in the Sky chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
that was sad :( but i liked it
RedVinesFTW chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was sad, but I liked the bond that Harry and James have. It's nicely written.

Thanks for writing :)
girlwithstupidusername chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was so sad :( It made me cry (just a little), but it was also amazing. I liked it alot.