Reviews for Musical Chairs
WishesFullofThinking chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
I really enjoyed your story. Your characters seemed driven by their motivations, and your OCs seemed to have characters of their own, instead of being forced into the story to move the plot along. Lines like "Toto I don't think we're in 'Oz' anymore." bring an intelligent comedy to your characters and scenes that express their understanding of their predicament (This is clearly not Australia,) as well as their opinion of the predicament ( Not being in Australia is bad,) in the voice of the character ( Bernadette's dry comedy.) This line is also responded to well in Glinda's response: "They certainly don't sound ozian to me." In short, your characters seemed grounded in their reality by their dialogue and interactions.
The attempts the characters make to find one another, for the most part, fit the logic of their situation, and their understand of the situation, making their actions ground them to their reality.
That being said, I believe that the Phantom and Christine seem off. I don't see how they could be brought together after the end of the first play (prior to it's sequel): How could Christine trust the Phantom enough to go anywhere with him? I cannot comment on the other characters as I have not seen their plays, but of what I know of some of the characters from other sources, their appearance seems reasonably plausible.
Thus far your story is quite enjoyable. I cannot yet perceive it's theme, but it's characters are of interest and it's plot intriguing. If you continue this story, I would greatly enjoy witnessing its conclusion.

Good luck in your writing,
WishesFullofThinking
The guest chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
Hello. I would like to point out that this is a delightful crossover fanfiction of various musicals; it's lovely, and I noticed that it hasn't been updated for a long while. Please update soon (if possible), as I would love to see what happens next. Honestly, one of the best crossovers for theatre that I've read in a long while.
Elva Pendragon chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
To lazy to sign in... This is amazin really good can't believe it took me this long to find
Elva Pendragon chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
You should finish this story it is wonderful, and maybe if I can suggest it ... put the characters from Wonderland:the musical in it *smiles sheepishly* *blushes* (I like The Mad Hatter the best)
ashstar54321 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
FINISH THIS! Pleeeeeease finish this, because this is such a gripping and wonderful story and I neeeeed to know what happens!
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! please finish! I am a total broadway enthusiast and I love this!
Broadwaybaby chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Loved, loved, loved this! Need to update! Was so good!
lightmylumiere chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
I am simply in love with your story. Makes me smile every chapter :D
luciangirl06 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Wow, this is going to be very chaotic. Please update soon!
lightmylumiere chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Marvelous. Must be continued, please?
Tracys5090 chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
Dun dun dun
Too lazy to login chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Please continue. Don't leave it like that!
PamEargle chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Wonderful! So glad to see this back :-) Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Actually read the whole thing, just reviewing 1st chapter. Great, would love to hear more from the Phantom. Conversation w/ Todd? They're both murderers.
katdancer chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
LOVE IT! this is absolutely great! Please Continufy soon Or I will contactify you again 3