Reviews for Musical Chairs
The guest chapter 11 . 4/19
Hello. I would like to point out that this is a delightful crossover fanfiction of various musicals; it's lovely, and I noticed that it hasn't been updated for a long while. Please update soon (if possible), as I would love to see what happens next. Honestly, one of the best crossovers for theatre that I've read in a long while.
Elva Pendragon chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
To lazy to sign in... This is amazin really good can't believe it took me this long to find
Elva Pendragon chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
You should finish this story it is wonderful, and maybe if I can suggest it ... put the characters from Wonderland:the musical in it *smiles sheepishly* *blushes* (I like The Mad Hatter the best)
ashstar54321 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
FINISH THIS! Pleeeeeease finish this, because this is such a gripping and wonderful story and I neeeeed to know what happens!
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! please finish! I am a total broadway enthusiast and I love this!
Broadwaybaby chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Loved, loved, loved this! Need to update! Was so good!
lightmylumiere chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
I am simply in love with your story. Makes me smile every chapter :D
luciangirl06 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Wow, this is going to be very chaotic. Please update soon!
lightmylumiere chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Marvelous. Must be continued, please?
Tracys5090 chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
Dun dun dun
Too lazy to login chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Please continue. Don't leave it like that!
PamEargle chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Wonderful! So glad to see this back :-) Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Actually read the whole thing, just reviewing 1st chapter. Great, would love to hear more from the Phantom. Conversation w/ Todd? They're both murderers.
katdancer chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
LOVE IT! this is absolutely great! Please Continufy soon Or I will contactify you again 3
katdancer chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Aww Poor Pugsley :( Cant wait for more :) Thats Bebe-FREAKING-Neuwirth! (She was really nice at the stage door when I saw her)