Reviews for Guardians of the Day
tyesmamaw chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
I have been reading your stories and I LOVE them I have three more to go and can't wait.
Chipndalegal chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
I like the way you wrapped this up with Eric asserting his authority over Sophie Ann and letting her know that she is Queen because he allows it. I think she got the message that her telepath was now officially his. The best part of this chapter was the mutual admissions of love between Sookie and Eric. Nice story. Thanks for sharing it here.
Chipndalegal chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Thank goodness she was able to warn Eric off so he knew there was going to be trouble at Fangtasia. Bill died in the office and never really had a presence in this story. That makes me happy.
Chipndalegal chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
Thank goodness Gran is holding her own. You know Eric loves Sookie to spend all night in a human hospital with her. He took such good care of her physically and emotionally. I am worried what awful thing she saw in Arlene's new boyfriend's mind, obviously he means great harm to Eric and the other vampires at Fangtasia.
Chipndalegal chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
I kind of forgot about nasty Caleb. Awful that he would do that to a poor old lady, but I am thrilled Eric separated him from his head. He deserved even worse. I hope Eric's blood was enough to save Gran. I also hope that Sookie will again tell Eric that she loves him when he is awake to hear it.
Chipndalegal chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
Poor, simple Bubba. He would have felt so bad if Sookie got hurt and he couldn't stop it. Good thing Eric got there in time to protect her. I am so glad that she came to the conclusion on her own that having Eric's blood is a good layer of protection for her and peace of mind for him.
Chipndalegal chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
I love seeing how Eric intends to protect Sookie from Sophie Ann. I am glad that Sookie was brave enough to go ahead and ask Eric about blood and sex with other people. Now she can quit worrying about that issue and relax into this relationship with him. I am nervous that she is about to have a showdown with Bill, but I suppose that is inevitable.
Chipndalegal chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
I hope that you give us some details of Eric's discussion with Bill at some point. I hope it was painful for Mr. Compton. Love the first part of their date. Doesn't sound like they are going to last much longer on the dance floor.
Chipndalegal chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
A date to look forward to, lucky Sookie. No surprise that Bill is trying to stir up some trouble for Sookie. I am sure he will not be pleased that Eric is in her life now.
Chipndalegal chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
I enjoyed meeting both Pam and Gran in this chapter, the two most important people to Eric and Sookie. I am always very happy to read a story that has Gran alive and interacting with Eric. I believe she would have loved him as a choice of mate for Sookie.
Chipndalegal chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Obviously if he is willing to take bullets for her and protect her as he has, he wants a future relationship with her when they return to LA. But after Bill and all his deception I can understand that she would want to hear him say it out loud. I am glad that this violence gave them the perfect excuse to break off separate from the LA group.
Chipndalegal chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
I am glad that Eric was able to find her so soon and prevent her from getting a serious injury. I like that Eric gives her the choice to be healed by his blood or not. I have no doubt they will get to that point, but he isn't being the bossy domineering vampire with her and that is good.
Chipndalegal chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Well this chapter started off so funny with Eric teasing Sookie as he talked to her Gran on the phone, then it was very sweet as he shared some of his very personal history with her at the museum, and it ended with the awful Caleb showing his true colors and seems to be abducting her. I hope Eric is close enough to be able to help her before Caleb can do anything too awful to her.
Chipndalegal chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
I am glad that Eric seems to really be in charge of the relationship he has to Sophie Anne. He doesn't seem worried about her. I am glad that Sookie trusts him enough to share some of painful past with Bill. Maybe talking about it with him will help make her nightmares go away. I am still very suspicious of Caleb and his intentions towards Sookie.
Chipndalegal chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
I think witnessing a scary vampire brawl and getting a hurt shoulder is definitely worth the payoff that Sookie getting from Eric right now!