Reviews for Guardians of the Day
MatingInspires chapter 20 . 4/12
Loved!
MiniLover chapter 20 . 2/9
Wow, that was an amazing story! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. So many subplots and interesting characters thrown in there. I loved the relationship between Eric and Sookie. Sookie had such a different background and personality in this. It made for such great interactions with all of the other characters. I loved her! Just Awesome!
MiniLover chapter 19 . 2/8
Boy that was almost too intense to get through! I think I forgot to breathe! So glad Eric made it! Too bad about Bill;)
MiniLover chapter 18 . 2/8
Poor Adele! And now Eric is in danger too? No wonder everyone calls Sookie a danger magnet. How much more can she take?!
MiniLover chapter 17 . 2/8
At least Caleb's out of the way now but what about Gran? Oh no!
MiniLover chapter 16 . 2/8
Any scenes with Bubba, although sometimes harrowing, bring a smile to my face!
MiniLover chapter 15 . 2/8
I wonder how the queen is going to take Eric not sending Sookie to New Orleans? I can't imagine she'll be too happy about it. Now, who's at the door?
MiniLover chapter 14 . 2/8
Unbelievably hot! That is some dirty dancing!
MiniLover chapter 13 . 2/8
It's good to see Sookie has the support of Sam. He may not love that she's dating a vampire but at least he's not giving her a hard time about it. Of course then there's Arlene. Quite the bitch. Can't wait to see what Eric has in mind for their date. Really as long as he's there, who cares :P
MiniLover chapter 12 . 2/8
Loved Eric's introduction to Gran and her subsequent interrogation of him. Too funny! I don't think she believed a word of their story though. I just hope she didn't hear their shower ;)
MiniLover chapter 11 . 2/8
Eric's right. Never a dull moment around Sookie. At least she's lucky enough to have Eric around. Quite an escape there. And how could anyone say no to him, about joining the mile high club?
MiniLover chapter 10 . 2/8
That was an intense chapter! I think I held my breath the whole way through it! At least Sookie came out of it mostly in tact. But Caleb got away! Crap!
MiniLover chapter 9 . 2/8
I can't wait to find out the story on Caleb. And what's going to happen to Sookie now that got her. Her Viking better come through quick.
MiniLover chapter 8 . 2/8
Glad to see Sookie is willing to talk to Eric about Bill. Maybe he'll be able to help her face things and to put some of that behind her for good. So...I wonder who's calling Sookie.
MiniLover chapter 7 . 2/7
About damn time! These two are too hot to be skirting around the issue. We need some Viking lovin' ;)