Reviews for Your Disease
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Fantastic start! Wow! This is great. Can't wait for the next part. :D

This is going to be really interesting.

Nice one. :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
man you got this sucker up fast! Wahoo!
sidjack chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ummmmmmmmmmm...part two? Really nice with the accident. I like that Dean notices Sam being so off, but just doesn't get it. Hurt Winchesters, female cops and Sam taking out the ambulance guys kind of made my day.

Please? Part two?

sid
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I sooooooo love this! I really hope you're going to continue it! I wanna see Dean find out what happened during their stay in Florida. Sam was never the same after that and I imagine he would've acted the way you're portraying in this story. I love episode tags and this is so much more than that! They are so in-character and your descriptive writing is awesome! Love this! Can't wait to read more! Happy bday! Thanks! *hugs*
mousefiction chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Man, I loved this. The "misunderstanding" the woman had when she witnessed Sam in Dean's lap made me laugh. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Great job.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Great start. Love the shoulder bump hug and Dean trying to get Sam to open up by offering to let him drive.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I like how this started, can't wait for more and I sure hope that there's some serious Sam limping to come,thanks so much, Nicole.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Great story, poor Sam's having it bad. Guess after Tuesday his life didn't get much better.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Poor Sammy still having problems since the Tricksters played games with him, he so afraid he'll lose Dean again.

Dean did the right thing to let the cop drive the Impala, cause Sammy needed him more being so freaked.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2