Reviews for Lost In The Fog
kimbah.ludovico chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
This read left me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Please continue with a third addition!
babydake93 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
loved both your stories

please please do another where they

can finally be together x
kie1993 chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
love it please write more
storywriter1994 chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
Damn it! I want another one, and in this one Sherlock ends up running into her and this time they sat for good, and so help me...he throws her over his shoulder with her screaming at him, and he justs smiles saying"your staying this time" and she agrees! THE END

But otherwise, another one would be nice. I didn't realize how much i'm enjoying this until i typed this
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
More Shancy - threequel please
TheElegantFaerie chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
Oh wow big relief! At first I thought Nancy had been the one to die but then you surprised us with her husband dying instead. I definitely want to see more Shancy as you call it! Maybe in a sequel to this story when you're ready? That'd be cool! :)
TheShireOfAsgard chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
... well daymn! !
TheShireOfAsgard chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Ooookaaay not such a good ending to the chapter :( that's what you get for not trusting Holmsie Grace, and thats what you get Holmsie for emotionally compramising yourself! Great fic, not sure where its going though...?
TheShireOfAsgard chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Woah nelly! Nice ending ;3
TheShireOfAsgard chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Great second chapter! Grizzly murders but this could be going somewhere with Holmsie and Grace
TheShireOfAsgard chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Nasty buisness murder, but Holmsie's on the case! He'll solve it, good beginning chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
FINISH!
blackcat711 chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
I LOVE NEW CHAPTERS!
88dragon06 chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
A very interesting story. Looking forward to more.
Wacca Wacca Pac man chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
oh my god who is it? Its totally that dude Nancy's married to isn't it