Reviews for The Right
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow, this was extremely intense and well-written. Kurt was so in character and so was Burt. I loved Sue at the end. Could you please, please write a sequel/second chapter with Kurt with Burt getting Kurt home and later Finn and maybe Puck joining him and trying to distract him? I so love brotherly Furt and Puckurt (no matter if friendship or more) is one of my favorite topics for fanfics (:
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh god is there a sequel? Cause I need a sequel. Like more than I need air. Cause holy shit.
Not fair chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Shouldn't they have blurred out the faces? And wouldn't Kurt's friends have recognised him from when they were kids? How could they do that to him?
fangirl101-a book by me chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Asdfghjkl;
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ho-ly.
Drunk driving is a menace.
This was written very well.
Alicia.SheShe chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You made me cry again. I've read two of your stories, and I'm crying again!

It's really, really good! Poor Kurt, and Burt... :'(
GleekShip chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I'm glad that Kurt has Burt for this.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This. Is. The. Best. Story. Ever! Literally!
M chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Sequel? Pleeeease :)
JoeyPocke chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
My creys. Could you please write a sequel to this!
Locele chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Amazing written story! So sad but soooo beautiful! I laughed and cried...
JemDragon84 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was a sad but fabulous story. Well written, great story line, spot on characterizations, and all around brilliant story. Great job. It is a sad fact that is the only way to get through to kids now a days. I would not mind reading a sequel.
Ems-g chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
poor Kurt! Those horrid people could have traumatised him from that image! How the hell would they have even gotten access to that picture? I feel like punching that officer, and figgins and giving Kurt a hug
miam19 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow, unique idea!
Natvv chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was really depressing and intense and beautifully written. Amazing idea. As I read it I just sat here, hand over my mouth, tears running down my face.