Reviews for Apprehension, Shattered Illusions of Safety I
SoulMore chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
FAN!
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Another houseelf? Why can't he suspect it's the same?
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
And still he never suspected the elf he took with him to the cave to hide the Horcrux would live long enough to tell or that Dumbledore would interview Hepzibah's elf instead of a relative.
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Nice, it was very cool to get the story from the Dark Lord's point of view.
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
I am angry on behalf of Voldemort.

_ Lovely chappy. Thanks.
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
The suspense! Who knew that a scene like this could be written in such a way that it would be utterly captivating? Magnificent work. Love this chapter; this whole side story in fact.

GinHanelle chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
OOOOOOOOHHHHH.

_
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Hmmm, unexpected. You did a good job with this scene. Very interesting what you had Voldemort do with the inferi.
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Lol, the image I have of Dumbledore in this chapter is priceless. Thanks! So funny. Eh, can't believe he dresses like that. *snickers disdainfully*
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
So glad Voldemort is being sensibly cautious.

Thank you. I had fun reading about what I didn't get to read about in Rise of the Dark Angel.

3 3 3
Pygmy Puff of Doom chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Hi! I'm back now. Just finished reading it. Sorry I'm not reviewing every chapter, but I'm suffering a horrible case of jet lag.

Anyways, the story was interesting, very good. I confess that I haven't read Rise of the Dark Angel, but yours works as a stand alone pretty well. I'm still going to read the other fic though.

Ummmm. ... Darn. I can't remember what else I was going to say. I'm really tired right now (it feels like it's 5am instead of pm) I think I'll take a nap pretty soon.

I am sorry my reviews haven't been more detailed.

I like the story a lot!

Night!

~PPoD
cara-tanaka chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Very interesting. Looking forward to more. :)
Inumaru12 chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
:D Yay, another chapter :DDDD Tis nice to see Voldy's inner workings at the thought of Regulas' betrayal and such. :)

Patiently waiting for mo~re!

Inumaru12
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
awww Voldemort, discovering that he had a fake locket, i hope he manages to get the real Horcrux back :)
Harco8059 chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Craving for the next chapter... I haven't thought it would be a fast update... Reading fic of Voldemort-centric is new to me... But what can I say... This fic is great.. :)