Reviews for Poems of the Branches
Diana Mendoza chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
why cant you write sooner?
DinoMe-ItsMyUsernameDealWithIt chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
This is, like, my FAVORITE CHAPTER. I've added this 2 my fave stories. Plus, I added notes and stuffs 2 this poem.
DinoMe-ItsMyUsernameDealWithIt chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Luv it! SO POETIC! Awesome!
Oceans of Abstract Colors chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
O my sugarplum! Fantastic.
Paige Blithiar chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Ekat branch leader: Bae Oh

Lucian Branch leader: Vikram and Isabel Kabra

Tomas branch leader: Ivan Kliester

Janus Branch leader: Cora Wizard

DUH! nice poems though... Keep up the good work!

-Paige
The Kara Sea chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
The Tomas branch leader is Ivan Kleister, and though he's very athletic, he isn't that smart. But I like how you didn't say the Tomas branch is stupid, I really hate it when people do that. They compare the branch to the brain of Eisenhower Holt since he's the leader of the Holts. But have they ever consider what the Holt children have done that is smart?

Enough with my rambles, let's talk about this poem. It wasn't the best, but still it's okay. Again, it's short and all and I hope you can make the next poem a bit longer. WARNING: time for the random child complaints: There isn't much rhymey words D:

... heh... heh... sorry.
The Kara Sea chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Hey, There's no spelling mistakes! Good-Job :D! Though I didn't really understand the '6-feet in a hole' part. Not too worry, I'm just slow. This poem does seem shorter. I suggest you make them longer, if you want. You don't need to if you can't think of anything else they do.
OMG it's Rice chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
- Lazy Too Log in.

Congratz, this story made it to my Story-Alert list!

I really liked the usage of words in this Ekat poem. I also really like poems that rhyme. They just sound better to me.

I'm sorry to say, but this has spelling mistakes.. Maybe you've figured that out by now and is too lazy to fix it, though I still suggest you do. It's better to have a poem with correct spelling :)

And if you will fix it, it would be cool if you put the text in the middle, it just seems, I don't know, more in a poetic stanza. I don't think I put the right word there, oh well.
Puar chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
I liked this poem too, you should make more poems!
dramioneandlunarry chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Lucian glory! :D

Anyway, I really enjoy your poem. :)

Keep up. :)
emeralgreenlove chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
I would read your second story if it's like this one, I love poetry.

egl
PromptDreamer-PSAscience chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Your poems are really cool. . .but you had some errors, but most of the time, your poetry skills were okay. BTW, the Tomas leader is Ivan Kleister.
Oyako-sama chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Loved it...
PurpleTea88 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Loved it! You have great grammar and spelling!
luciangirl06 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010