Reviews for That's The Man He Is
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
So beautiful. Thank you.
Jeenso chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Yeahhh, Rose! You make that huge 7 paragraph long speech about who the Doctor is!

This was beautiful and I love it so much ;u; The feeeels.
BrownEyedRose chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is brilliant. I have no other words to describe it. I adore all your Doctor/Rose fics on here, and just wanted to say how amazing they all are.
Runner5115 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hey, it's me again. I just realized I have a typo in my last review. When say mortar, I meant to type Moffat. Stupid auto correct.
goingmywaydoll chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Jesus freaking christ. Just when I think your stories can't get better, they do. I think this story shows their love the most. The way it slipped out in their fight was a brilliant idea. I loved reading every second of it!

I loved Rose's speech when she said "You're the kind of man that..." It also showed how much she loved him back and how well she knew him. It was one of the best ways to tell him that she loved him back. It was sweet and it gave us a look into Rose's thoughts on the Doctor.

I also adored Rose's thought "He deserved this. So did she." Because he has lost so much and blames himself more than anyone. He looses almost all his loved ones. But not Rose (yet, sob). Rose is there fo him and she loves him back. She's not leaving on her own accord and she forgives him. She doesn't hate him or think he's the monster he thinks he is. She loves him for all he hates himself for and that's fantastic. This is one of the reasons I love the Tenth Doctor. We see his pain and his regret over Gallifrey and every thing he lost. We see his emotions, hidden behind that mask of jokes and grins. That's what I don't like about the Eleventh. We rarely see him think about Gallifrey and those he lost. And what about that "I don't want to go"? Are we just going to pretend that he immediately becomes happy in his new body after he clearly didn't want a new body? Because in his previous bodies, he loved Rose. He met Jack. He travelled with Martha. He got a mate with Donna. And we're supposed to believe that he forgets all those bright and shining companions? That kinda turned into a mortar hate post. Sorry

Anyways, like I said, this story is brilliant and wonderful and I love it! Keep writing!

-Runner
GwenRoses chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awww I love this. probably one of my favorites ive read. Though I've always felt that there relationship was a lot more innocent and pure, I like how you portray a much more mature side to them that we dont get to see often. Honestly, you are a great author, I look forward to reading your stories! 3 3 3
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awwww! I love the ending :) *contented sigh of happiness* I can't stop reading your stories! I don't think I'll stop until I've read every last one :)
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awww! I love them! :)

-Hailey
PinkAndYellow chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Brilliant! One of the best Doctor Who fics I have read to date
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow. I like to choose days in which I'll read loads of fics by one author, and today I think is your day. Expect quite a few reviews today :P x
Bstromberg chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved it! :)
LongLive10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Seriously, tears in my eyes. I love him, but the Doctor can be so...oblivious! He and Rose are obviously made for eachother! And sad Doctor is adorables. Dunno why. Just is. It makes me feel bad when he's sad. Wonderful as usual! Keep it up! :)
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Lovely story. I ADORE the last line. :)
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh My Giggidy God, you are bloody amazing. I honestly cant decide, which one of ur fics is now my favorite! This is definitely on the top 5. Favorite author OF ALL TIME on fanfiction!

Love Shayanne