Reviews for Animals Unleashed
St3rfire chapter 40 . 3/17
Good story
samuraipanda85 chapter 16 . 3/16
Well sh*t. Not too many zombie stories where the main characters get infected not even half way through the story. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this will play out.
samuraipanda85 chapter 1 . 3/15
Holy sh*t, I think I'm going to like this.
Plot convenience at the end
But keep up the good work
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 40 . 2/17
well, I admittedly was interested in this fic at first, but after reading a couple chapters, and then bouncing around the fic, i can honestly say that this wasn't what I was looking for. now that isn't to say that the fic isn't good or well written, quite the opposite. the fic just wasn't what I was looking for. so congrats on a very well written fic, but I will not be reading the rest of it. I am posting the review on the last chapter because its the last chap I jumped to honestly. in total ive read maybe five chapters in the whole fic. well written they might be, but the story just isn't one that catches my interest.

sorry, and good luck with your future fics.
Do The Roar2012 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I'm liking the story so far but my pet peeves is that everyone talking speaks the exact same & so many "Ya" Constantly from each of them. It is like all of them are the same person.
Jasesmiles chapter 40 . 7/23/2014
That was an amazing story! I love the storyline, it's so unique. Well done :)
Tifah 98 chapter 40 . 5/4/2014
Disturbing confusing gut wrenching sick in the head perverted Totally Wrong AND I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/13/2014
You know in the end I felt really bad for Hinata. I kinda wanted her to end up with naruto... Still a narusaku fan all the way though.
Umbreon135 chapter 40 . 10/25/2013
I'm loving your stories you're the best author ever!
thelastunicorn chapter 40 . 9/7/2013
i love this story. it is really good.
maipigen chapter 40 . 4/29/2013
Pretty interesting story, I couldn't stop reading. But, honestly, I have to admit to cringing at all the grammar errors, since not being english myself it's a little harder to guess what you mean in certain places. Have you considered getting a beta, and get the story reworked grammar vise, because I'm sure that'd attract more readers?
Well, it's your story and yours to do with what you wish. I'm just glad I found it, no matter how weird it was hehe:D
CheetahBabe101 chapter 40 . 3/31/2013
OMG I love this story I had to read all of it before reviewing I was the best by far you did a good job
guest chapter 40 . 2/16/2013