Reviews for Live
Painapurru chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Man, this made me hurt. It's short and cute and well-written. I've always lived the idea of the protagonist being reincarnated and it meshes well with the Wizard's immortality. But so much tragedy!
Kamikita chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
renwhit chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
THIS IS SO SAD. *cries for years*
9r7g5h chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love how you combined most of my favorite HM games, but I can't help but hate how you used them to torture one of my favorite husbands. Good job either way. :)
TheSoundofMelodies chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Waaaaa... Soooo... sad...

The concise flow of the story had me riveted. I couldn't stop until I got to the end. I really love the detail in the first half. It's interesting to think of Gale's past being so scarring, he hating his immortality and his love finding him through time. Beautiful and haunting all at once.

Again, waaaaa...
Diamond-Crest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh my God, thank you for letting me know this fic!

It's very... heartwarming yet heart-wrenching at the same time... I wish I could help to ease Gale's pain...

Four thumbs up for you!
GintsukiKyu chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Interseting one-shot.
Icy Rundas chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Poor Gale. D':
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Excellent. Haunting, sad, and beautiful in its tragic loop. To be cursed with living forever and being stuck falling in love and being ripped apart, again and again... man. It's a wonder he didn't go insane.
Nenalata chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh, wow. That was...unbelievable. In a good way. I rarely feel tense and expectant when I read "romance/tragedy" stories, but this one had my arms locked up in expectation. I can't say why, exactly...other than the fact that you wrote it extraordinarily well.

I suspect you know all the good things you've done to make such an eerie, dramatic story, so I won't embarrass myself further and awkwardly stop typing now.
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
very nice indeed. One of the best tragedies ever written. :)
ThoughtfulZombie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i like the idea a lot, it'd explain why wizard is so antisocial :c but a great oneshot!
Ruphira chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I both love and hate stories like this, the "hauntingly beautiful" kind. It sort of reminds me of Winter Oak's "Repetition", in a good way. This was a touching, sweet read, and as believable as Harvest Moon gets. Great work!(:
theatrelove123 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Wow. What an interesting take on Wizard's past. It's kind of creepy actually! But nonetheless, great job. Very well done :).