Reviews for Pinned
continue this chapter 1 . 4/3
Continue
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
so lisa gives bart incest feelings? bart needs help
Crash chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Good job. We need more BartxLIsa fics.
Narutard-Slayer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Sexy! I like this still! Even if they are brothers and sisters but it's only a cartoon. So that's good. I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
"a not-so-famous scene from The Lion King"
Ooh, I sense (righteous) sarcasm.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
kinky :3
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i think parts just a perv
Junior VB chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Creo que narras la escena muy bien.

Muchos imaginan a Bart y Lisa como una pareja. Claro, la mayoría encuentra desagradable esta idea por el lazo sanguíneo entre ellos. Para algunos esto no es importante porque ellos son simplemente dibujos animados.

Me parece que Bart y Lisa tienen una relación de codependencia. Yo diría que Bart está especialmente atado a ella. Bart y Lisa algún día tomarán caminos separados y tienen que vivir con eso.

Pues creo que la televisión y otros medios, incluyendo el fanfiction, pueden tener efecto en la mente de las personas. No un lavado de cerebro, pero si existe un efecto que varia según el espectador.

Por cierto, ¿has visto Los hechiceros de Waverly Place? Un enorme numero de fans ve a los hermanos Justin y Alex Russo como una pareja. Creo que la suma de los fans de la pareja BenGwen y la pareja BartLisa es menor a la elevada cantidad de fans del JustinAlex.

I think you narrate the scene very well.

Many imagine Bart and Lisa as a couple. Sure, most find unpleasant this idea by the blood tie between them. For some this is not important because they are just cartoons.

I think that Bart and Lisa have a codependent relationship. I would say that Bart is especially attached to her. Bart and Lisa will have to take separate paths someday and they have to live with that.

Well, I think that television and other media, including fanfiction, can have an effect on people's minds. Not brainwashed, but if there is an effect that varies with the viewer.

By the way, did you see Wizards of Waverly Place? A huge number of fans sees the siblings Justin and Alex Russo as a couple. I think the sum of the fans of the couple BenGwen and the couple BartLisa is less than the large number of fans of JustinAlex.
Music Of The Ocean chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow. At first I wasn't quite sure about reading this because of the subject/topic. But you did an excellent job. It was subtle but suggestive at the same time and you captured Bart's conflicted emotions.

Bravo.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
great story! i would love a sequel...
Sringer0 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
wow i mean it's really good.
ColeTheCapricorn chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Love the short! I come fanfiction to read these things because I always feel funny when people say they're brother and sister, but they would be so cute together!
SadystyxSlytherin chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was good, but how old would Bart and Maggie be in this story.
ichigoandohimehotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow. I truly enjyed this fic. I was kind of hoping Bart would cop a feel or something, but licking her ankle is alright I guess, haha. You should make another chapter or something, cause this just staying as a one shot is just making me ask for more. Come on, lets meet each other halfway here! Haha!
Yearofthedragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
LOL, that was a great story and I have a weakness for the pairing so it was even more awesome. The last line was amazing (oh dirty Bart) Keep up the good work!