Reviews for Pull of the Night
HovaStrider chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
K' remember how alchemy can't make something out of nothing? I'm pretty sure this also means you can't change some things into anything else unless the components are similar.
Water is hydrogen oxide, it doesn't have the iron or sodium content you find in blood.
In fact, there are several things you find in blood that you don't find in water. So blood to water? Doesn't make sense in the slightest.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Is it the most vile tempered rodent you've ever laid eyes on? I thought that the spirit of the wolf had been banished and only Ed can control him now.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
How small is Ed, if Winry can just pick him up? Hang on, I thought he didn't have the energy to change back! Arrghh! Oooohhh, Ed kisssed WWiinnrryy! *turns red* my my, Ed, you rascal you!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
Okay, first, who's Eric? And second, I hope he's okay. It's "where're May and..." not "where's". Just think about the people you're talking about and you'll be fine. Okay, so Winry just found out, and I thought he tears his clothes every time he morphs, so how does his cast not break? It isn't a werewolf. I love winry's reaction! just like 'sigh. just another day in my life...' And Ed's high. :) trololol
alchemyfreak42 chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Hahaha, deja vu, right? Al showing up on the doorstep with Ed in his arms, covered in blood ring a bell? Hmm, this Ed isn't nearly as stoic and "This is my burden/Don't worry, Al, I'm fine" as he should be. Still good, though...
alchemyfreak42 chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Oh no, not Ed!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
"I remember the whole exorcism thing, but after that..." There should be a comma in there. Lol. You tend to leave out little things, like "and" or "OH". For example, it should say six oh five, not six five. Yay, ed was cured!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
...well that was creepy...
alchemyfreak42 chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
So how is cyber school? Its an "angry howl" not an "angered howl." Very good, very good... Well, we know that Al's not a werewolf at least. He was able to grab the heart-dagger. Poor Ed.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Realized that every single ingredient had either purification or protection... I hope your cousin pulls it together. Oh crap, Confucious say "you screwed"
alchemyfreak42 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
It's XingESE texts. I don't say "I like Europe music." I say "I like europEAN music." Hold on, why the crap is Mae just carrying that around with her? I mean, seriously! Does she just like myths or something? Yay, cure is on the way!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Who the hell is Herman? And "Ed and I you and please enjoy makes absolutely no sense. At all. None to speak of. Nope. How long has it been since Ed started transforming? Oh, there it is. Never mind! Poor Ed.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
It would be "the feeling is different," not "the pain is different" because "there isn't really any pain right now." :) Hmm, interesting, very very interesting. How will Ed survive without people meat? A very interesting plot twist you have here...*walks off mumbling to self*
alchemyfreak42 chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Al could try hitting him with the flat of the blade. I wonder what's up with his stomach. Can he not digest veggies and wheat anymore or something? I'll find out next time on PULL OF THE NIGHT!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
that sounds so weird. not even kidding. THis is completely and utterly bizarre. Al is talking to a funky wolf thing that has his brother's mind held hostage...