Reviews for Naruto doesn't cry
Shadowolf chapter 19 . 7/21
First thing I want to say is NARUTO KICK SOME *#%! and Dante just give up your always going to be narutos moms $& *# So ya your %#*$ oh and if haiku is hearing this (takes in deep breath) IM SO PISSED THAT U DIED IN THE ANIME AND ( gets hit by frying pan by ryoko from tenchi) that's it go to sleep wolf we know u need it. Bye bye
Shadowolf chapter 19 . 7/21
THIS BADASS MAN! Say hi to naruto for me I'm getting ready to do fanfiction my self my own oc plus others will be his long lost brothers and KICK SOME VILLGE ARSE
AKKIKAGE chapter 19 . 7/19
UPDATE SOON.
DARTH CAEDUS chapter 19 . 7/19
I HOPE YOU FINISH THIS STORY. BUT ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU UPDATED THIS STORY THAT THIS STORY IS DEAD IN THE WATER. IF YOU DO UPDATE THIS MY QUESTION IS SPARDA THE DARK KNIGHT STILL ALIVE.
Aegorm chapter 1 . 7/17
Seems good but you shouldn't put the name of the person who's talking before the sentence.
Try
"..." Said Naruto
Sarutobi sighed, he should have seen this coming. "Alright Naruto..."
"Thanks Old Timer!"

Your readers aren't stupid and if you write it correctly you can write a dialogue without pointing out who's talking the entire time
Chrishargrave chapter 19 . 6/22
still waiting
Miss Ino19 chapter 19 . 4/23
I have a feeling you're not gonna be updating anytime soon,hmph!
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/27
His guns sound like they were made for a pussy. Besides, Ebony and Ivory use demonic energy to make ammunition that is further charged with demonic energy. Why can't Naruto's guns work the same way?
FallenOneAka X or Mr. X chapter 7 . 1/21
r u going 2 add the lucifer weapons
FallenOneAka X or Mr. X chapter 5 . 1/21
god no don't put nero in the story he ok in the game but he wasn't that good
FallenOneAka X or Mr. X chapter 4 . 1/21
naruto lover should be Tayuya
FallenOneAka X or Mr. X chapter 1 . 1/21
love it so far
mariaCarla chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
This story is great! I think this is an original too. Keep up the good work. Hope u update soon.

Here's some questions and stuff

Kushina, you said you're adopted. Does that mean ur not an Uzumaki?

Dante, how did u introduce pizza to Naruto? Does pizza exist in Elemental Nations? W/c country?

Penance, you didn't Dante calling u Penny, what if Naruto calls you Penny, how will you react?

Mnarutodbz, I really love your story but, Naruto is Dante and Vergil's nephew not cousin. And this " It became time" I think you meant is " It's about time"

That's all.

God Speed
Deanna Saber chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Bleach & DBZ pls!
Madgormley chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
Excellent story so far looking forword to future updates