Reviews for Naruto doesn't cry
AkaruiNagaiyumi chapter 5 . 9/6
like all fanfictions, this one too would trash sasuke to oblivion. honestly, what the f**k. i mean i know his attitude is pretty shitty at times, but he is ways had it way worse than naruto did and i would say he responded way better than anyone else would to his situation. naruto never had a family to begin with, while sasuke witnessed his family murdered in front of him, i dont care how this isnt a fair way of thinking but losing nice things sucks more than never having any to begin with. plus, the kid is a genius, the way you put him made him look like a dumbass, and a coward at that, which he almost never was.
d chapter 19 . 5/15
It is not danzou it is danzo
Mnarutodbz chapter 17 . 3/11
Hi people,

It's been a long time since i visited this site. I have been really busy with personal matters for quite some time now. Even in those times i found the time to help some people with their fanfictions (a few will be posted soon covering tales like Kore wa zombie desu, bleach, hellsing, Rosario and dmc) who also get covered. A new chapter is underway because a long time i couldn't write and had to read in again and get the 'mood' back. Between now and the 15th of april the new chapter will be here.
Shadowolf chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
heyo NDC Crew (stands for naruto Doesn't cry) got some things to say on is heads up naruto I'm going to start up fanfiction maybe 2016 or 17 oh and you will have three badass big sisters and two badass big brother one of them will have the z(opps spoiler I don't think so) oh and fu and yugito (Did I spell that right?) you will be wolfs (the one of narutos big brothers) daughters you may want to be ready it will make you cry it's so happy.
Next hey kushsiha (did I spell right?) here (snaps figures and big box size of vending machine appears) I call it the MEGA RAMEN MAKER 9000 it makes any kind of ramen you want and I mean ANY kind just press the button on the touch screen on the front of the thing and in one minute you will have a hot steaming bowl of ramen ready of and senice I'm awaome it dose not need any type of fuel have fun my next post is some presents I have for kitty chan (yugito) mr pussy wiped (Dante) Garra the hellhound of sand (my story's title for u bud) oh and some other stuff for everyone I gots to go looks like my little pup had a nightmare (three guys here's a hint her name is like two to three letters long and has orange eyes) well I got to g( four year old fuu comes out with sleepy eyes) daddy I had a nightmare can I sleep with you?.
Of course little one lets go (picks up fuu) cya guys (whinks)
JACK-OF-BLADEZ chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
is this a naruto and tenten pairing
Shadowolf chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
First thing I want to say is NARUTO KICK SOME *#%! and Dante just give up your always going to be narutos moms $& *# So ya your %#*$ oh and if haiku is hearing this (takes in deep breath) IM SO PISSED THAT U DIED IN THE ANIME AND ( gets hit by frying pan by ryoko from tenchi) that's it go to sleep wolf we know u need it. Bye bye
Shadowolf chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
THIS BADASS MAN! Say hi to naruto for me I'm getting ready to do fanfiction my self my own oc plus others will be his long lost brothers and KICK SOME VILLGE ARSE
AKKIKAGE chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
UPDATE SOON.
DARTH CAEDUS chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
I HOPE YOU FINISH THIS STORY. BUT ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU UPDATED THIS STORY THAT THIS STORY IS DEAD IN THE WATER. IF YOU DO UPDATE THIS MY QUESTION IS SPARDA THE DARK KNIGHT STILL ALIVE.
Aegorm chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Seems good but you shouldn't put the name of the person who's talking before the sentence.
Try
"..." Said Naruto
Sarutobi sighed, he should have seen this coming. "Alright Naruto..."
"Thanks Old Timer!"

Your readers aren't stupid and if you write it correctly you can write a dialogue without pointing out who's talking the entire time
Chrishargrave chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
still waiting
Miss Ino19 chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
I have a feeling you're not gonna be updating anytime soon,hmph!
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
His guns sound like they were made for a pussy. Besides, Ebony and Ivory use demonic energy to make ammunition that is further charged with demonic energy. Why can't Naruto's guns work the same way?
FallenOneAka X or Mr. X chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
r u going 2 add the lucifer weapons
FallenOneAka X or Mr. X chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
god no don't put nero in the story he ok in the game but he wasn't that good