Reviews for Won't Give In
Naleky chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
Is it a bad sign that I really liked Lila? I'm always a fan of psychopaths. Hehehe.
Terrific story, really enjoyed it. And I very much appreciated that you gave Yusuf more screen time. (Well, story time.) I always felt he doesn't get enough attention.
Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Cheers!
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
That heads up note in the beginning of this chapter totally relaxed me! I am loving this story and now I am totally at ease :)
I can't wait to finish it!
PippaFrost chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
OH MY GOD ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!? THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE CLIFF EVER! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! IS THE SEQUEL OUT ALREADY?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I COULD SO PUNCH YOU RIGHT NOW! DAMN YOU CLIFF HANGER!
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
OH MY GOD ARTHUR NO!
wild-springflower chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
ok, i loved this! Even though poor Arthur nearly died! i cant wait to read the second one! i really enjoyed this. oh, and sorry i didnt review the last couple of chapters i read... i think i said that last time. (sigh) well, this was great! i loved it, and now im just repeating myself...
wild-springflower chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
awww Arthur, hang on a little longer! ok, this is my review for the last couple of chapters ive read, ive gotta make it quick cause i have to go to bed. this is fantastic! i really wish i could keep reading, but i cant! im gonna come home tomorrow from school, and read! :) great job, i love it! lets just hope Cobb and the others get there soon!
wild-springflower chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
ugh, i have trouble writing Ariadne too... it sucks! but i think this is good so far, and Ariadne isnt that bad!
wild-springflower chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
ohh, i really liked that twist! i was wondering how they got Arthur... Anywho, great chapter, i really liked it, this story is fantastic! :)
wild-springflower chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
yes, they're getting the old team back together! this was a great chapter, as was chapter 1. :) i wish i could read more, but as usual, life has gotten in the way. i may be able to read more later tonight or tomorrow, but i wouldnt count on it. ill tell you though, i really, really, really, REALLY wanna read more! :)
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
(sigh) brave Arthur is hot... i LOVE this so far, its so sad because they're freaks and hurting Arthur, but its really well written, and i think that this is how Arthur would actually act! but, who can be sure?
Merucha chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Aw, I was started to like Hank D: that big ol' thug.

Also, a sequel? Yay! I can't wait to read it, if it's anything like this one :D
Takada Saiko chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Wow. That's an evil ending. Good to know there's a sequel. I'll have to go check and see if you've started it yet :D

Takada Saiko chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
You are very talented in balancing the Arthur-abuse. You've managed to add all sorts of whump, yet not overdo it to the point that it feels like there is no plot.

Brilliant!

Takada Saiko chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
I'll admit, Yusuf is the one that I'm the least attached to out of the movie, but I like what you've done with him here. The flashback scene with him and Arthur was a nice touch, showing how much he respects the younger man.

Can't say how much I love this story. Honestly.

Takada Saiko chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
You know... romantic plot device was the furthest thing from my mind upon her arrival. My thoughts went more along the lines of 'now Arthur's in trouble.'