Reviews for A Nation, but Still a Man
melissatheallpowerfulwizard chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
this was amazing, I love it
WindStorm89 chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
This was an amazing story ! It was extremely well-written ! Great job !
Dead Inside chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
So this is how one kills off their emotions, they read this.
america the hero chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Well...SHIT THAT FUCKING HURRRRT! btw awesome story owowowow-
Amy chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
You should rewrite it and include the crashing of the pentagon and the other planes that stopped by the passengers. My dad died there.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
chRIST OH MY GOD MAN WHY. WHY DID YOU DO THAT. UGGGGGGHH THE FEELS.
SiriusDancer chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Gosh that was amazing. I think it's a great tribute, because it wasn't just all about Alfred. It was about the people. It's one of the fics that has done extremely well at being a true tribute to the people. Thanks!
Shattered Peices chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wow.
Yyhfresbkk chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ill tell you why America. Because they saw freedom. And they thought we had no control and they could come in and march along hurting us. They thought with the freedom they saw along came weakness. But they are wrong. Because we are free we were able to get up and defend ourselves against the enemy. We are a nation of the free and the brave. Not the free and the weak. We are a strong nation. And you fought back. With pride. You are America. You are amazing.
Busbys-Chair-Baka chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This made me want to cry. And it even uses proper grammar too. Oh my God. Great work. ;w;
Emmie chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was really good. The way you described everything was beautifully written! It was so sad though... :(
UnfadingPromise chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
... them feels... arg... just hearing about nine eleven... RIP to all the innocent people who lost their lives that day...
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
People actually had the audacity to laugh?! This was a very sad and serious time for my country, I never laugh at other people's death and I don't know why anyone would, especially if it was in a real tragic event, it makes me so mad but then I have to cry when I remember this day. Sorry I ranted in my review, but it was a really good story and it made me cry, god even now it's still a sensitive subject for us Americans.
Hollyfan chapter 1 . 11/13/2012