Reviews for Vows
Komnenid chapter 4 . 6/2
please update so many of your fics are so awesome is hard to believe many of them are on hiatus

is so sad
Captured Moon chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I hope you continue with this awesome story! I'm loving it so far and it would be a shame for it to be abandoned. You have a beautiful way with words and your characterizations are spot on. I can't wait for more!
Animejunkies'meow chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Hey! So I really like this story a lot! I have actually read a few of your stories and I really like your writing! Can't wait for more!
Green Bunny chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Another Lina Inverse fic? Oh yes. I'm a happy little camper. I love your style and attention to detail. There's plenty of it, but not overwhelmingly so. It doesn't bog anything down but it also doesn't leave anything behind. Great story! I'll be waiting patiently for more.
ThyCrimsonPirate chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
I'll just have you know, I logged in after being inactive on the site for 3 years just so I can review this story.

This is phenomenally written! Every chapter has kept on the edge of my seat. I haven't found any flaws grammar-wise, or any other for that matter. Anyway, I implore that you continue this story. It's gripping, and as a recently new Slayers fan, it is a satisfying piece of fiction!
Shrilaraune chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I really like this story. It's developed quite nicely from what could have been a one shot into something significantly more. The dynamic between Lina and Gourry is wonderful and sweet. And I love you even more for the Dr. Who reference!
Ahria chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
I'm really enjoying this and hope to read more soon.
Lord Slayer chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Ze plot thickens once more

Okay, so Filia's from the future? Interesting.

Couple of things I noticed: One, you put the scene change between the meeting with Marseil and Gourry's meeting with Filia a sentence/paragraph too soon. The other is that you used the pronoun "he" in reference to Lina in this sentence:

"He turned to find a pissed Lina standing a few feet away, hands on her hips. She looked so furious, so alive, that he was sure he would had done something had Amelia not chosen that moment to follow Lina out of the bushes."

That third "he" should be a "she."

I liked how the Outer World honorifics are English honorifics, while everyone else uses Japanese honorifics. I thought that was kinda neat.

Well done as always. I hope that you can update again soon.
BallSabre chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I really am impressed with how you handle your stories every time I read them. (How long do you take to think them through?) I wonder if your getting better and better or if you just always are fabulous, can't really tell _ but every time I'm more and more impressed.

Just wanted to tell you how much I respect what you do, you really brighten up my day every time I sit down to read one of your stories.

This story has a slightly darker feel to it than what I remember from your other stories, in a good way though. That looming feeling of darkness and dread I get when reading this adds to the realistic feeling. Please don't over do it though, that tends to ruin many good things (a classic case of the egg TRYING to teach the chicken... :)

I think I spotted a few minor grammar mistakes along the way (not as many as this most likely contains) but not being a native speaker I'm just gonna leave it at that or I'm just gonna embarass myself... (I'm willing to point them out if you want though, just ask)

I'll be waiting at the edge of my seat to find out how this story is going to unfold. I already get the feeling that it's going to be epic. I just wish I could keep reading it for forever and ever...
Lord Slayer chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Hmm, ze plot thickenz.

But how does a magic-sealing technology work without magic?

Ah, well. Guess we'll find out soon. A couple of spelling errors here and there, but other than that well done.
pharoah999 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
always looking forward to reading more!
Fenikkusuken chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Oh ho! And the plot, as they say, thickens (even further)!
Anime-Ice-Princess chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Oooo suspenceful! Please please please update soon!
Luna12 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
The code was very clever. It's nice being able to see more examples of Lina's scholarly intelligence. She's not just battle-smart.

Great moment under the stars. I loved your descriptions of Gourry's reactions. A little sooner than I expected to have Lina's "click" moment, but it makes sense given the context of the entire novel series.

I'm impressed you're bringing Posel and Taforashia into the story. I look forward to seeing how it works out.

Lina's body language with Sylphiel was perfect. So glad the priestess got over Gourry. She deserves her own happy ending.

The idea of a technological device that negates magic is frightening and a great plot device. Very original! So often fatal and mortal injuries are dismissed because of Recovery and Resurrection. Take that away and war becomes far more traumatic and permanent.
Ceiphied Knight chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
I love how this is going so far! I just read all the chapters so I'm all caught up, and I love the sorta-alternate timeline thing that's happening. I figure that if Lina came from the future to change something in the past, that very act has caused other things to start playing out differently. And somewhere, a butterfly flapped its wings. XD